picky logo
picky logo
Productoscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Información

Suni user profile picture

Suni

Grasa/Sensible

dot308 Vistas

COSRX PIMPLE PATCH REVIEW, is it worth it or nah?

COSRX ACNE PIMPLE MASTER PATCH I really like using pimple patches because it really secure your pimples to the dirt you'll be getting in a day. This also helps to remove the yellow heads in your acne that is the reason behind it. And for its price, you'll definitely need to hoarde and this one has different sizes that will suit your acne. You can use this day & night depends on your liking. COSRX Pimple Patch worth the HYPE! This is only not budget-friendly but also helpful to those people like me who is dealing with acne/pimples. This would not only help your skin to be secured from dirt but it will also help your flaws to be invisible even in just a day. Hoping you could also share your review about this one! Don't forget to smile🤗
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

4 Comentarios

LouiseY user profile picture

LouiseY

Grasa/Resistente

Yes I love Cosrx’s pimple patches! I’m less likely to touch the pimple and it heals much faster without leaving a dark spot which I always get wherever I get a pimple. ♥️♥️
upvote

comment

Suni user profile picture

Suni

Grasa/Sensible

This is so true! And it really does it job, you can really see how it removes your yellow heads and after that you can see how your acne shrinks🙂
upvote

comment

polkadotskin user profile picture

polkadotskin

Grasa/Sensible

For me I love that it's effective but I hate that it's not super sticky! It falls off sometimes for me, which is annoying.
upvote

comment

alinp user profile picture

alinp

Grasa/Resistente

Yesss! It really worth the price! Suck up my gunk really great!
upvote

comment

Loveee user profile picture

Loveee

Seca/Resistente

TOTALLY WORTH IT! MY ONLY TRUSTED PIMPLE PATCH. It absorbs the oil and the pus from your pimples and flattens it. PLUS, it's not that obvious that you have a pimple patch on your face. The color is very neutral!
upvote

comment

Eventos por Tiempo Limitado

kbeauty Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum event

Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum

Audiencia

Todos los usuarios

Fecha Límite

September 27th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Es hora de ponerse picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!