picky logo
Productoscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Preocupación

Almay user profile picture

Almay

Grasa/Sensible

dot412 Vistas

Enlarged Pores

Hello Pickies! Can you recommend what I could to my nose, my blackheads never leave me. I'm always tempted to poke it using my nails, very satisfying but I'm stopping myself from doing it once in a while. What products & routine worked for you? Thank you!
carousel
upvote

comment

13 Comentarios

X

xinxin

Grasa/Sensible

Pores can appear larger when they are clogged with oil. You can try BHA (also called salicylic acid) to help gently exfoliate and also clear a little bit of the oil. Niacinamide (2-5%) also works great to regulate oil production and reduce appearance of large pores. Plus, it’s important to keep your skin moisturized even if you have oily skin. (Your pores look fine by the way! 😉 Nobody is going to look at your skin that closely except for you 💛)
upvote

comment

S

Skylin

Grasa/Sensible

For pores, it is important to clean it well. So i recommend you to do double cleansing whenever you use makeup. Clean pores make it look smaller. For blackheads, i really recommend you to try BHA. It is the best ingredients for blackheads. But make sure that you understand the benefits And the risk before you use it. For my skin, using claymask weekly also help with blackhead.
upvote

comment

Pickytimin user profile picture

Pickytimin

Grasa/Sensible

I have the same problem right now. Any tips or recommendations with be amazing. Thanks💕
upvote

comment

ayuvita23 user profile picture

ayuvita23

Grasa/Resistente

Use BHA serum , and regularly using claymask . And remember that it might see tge progress after 4-5weeks of using them .
upvote

comment

H

hana69

Grasa/Resistente

I'm search this too! Thankyou
upvote

comment

Eventos por Tiempo Limitado

kbeauty Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum event

Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum

Audiencia

Todos los usuarios

Fecha Límite

September 27th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Es hora de ponerse picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!