picky logo
Productoscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Rutina

Gray17 user profile picture

Gray17

Grasa/Resistente

dot1,091 Vistas

After workout skincare routine??🤸‍♂️🤸‍♀️🤸

what's your after workout skincare routine??? Do you wash your face when you wake up? Then after workout wash it again? Then skincare at night? May I ask is that okay? 3 times of skincare in a day? Will it strip off or dry my skin out of washing it 3 times?😢😢😢 Btw! I DO JUMPROPE❤❤ helps my skin and mood better😍
upvote

comment

45 Comentarios

Pickytimin user profile picture

Pickytimin

Grasa/Sensible

Washing your skin 3 times a day or more and being scared it will strip out the skin really depends on the skin type. what I di to avoid washing my skin 3 times or more a day after my workout are; . After washing my face that morning as I get up from bed and start my workout and get all sweaty, instead of washing my face again that morning I use lukewarm water to rinse out the sweat from my face and go in with my micellar water just to clean of any other excess sweat or dirt of my face, then just moisturize and go in with my SPF as I would normally 🤗
upvote

comment

R

rollin

Grasa/Sensible

I think wash your face with only water in the morning, then do your workout after that wash your face with face wash and use other skincare (use sunscreen first if you do the workout outdoor)
upvote

comment

theartofskincarett user profile picture

theartofskincarett

Seca/Sensible

My PM routine Yes I wash my face when I wake up I workout at night so I do my PM routine after my workout with my layers of sunscreen...I use mineral sunscreens because they don’t break me out I do AM and PM routine... 3x is a bit much and can damage skin barrier...
upvote

comment

llazyy user profile picture

llazyy

Grasa/Sensible

if u think u're going to workout and wash ur face soon, i think u can just wash your face with plain water in the morning, unless you feel that after washing with water your face feels oily. i usually wash my face with only water (then follow with toner & moisturizer) if i'm going to school early in the morning, toner might help to wipe away your oil or impurities.
upvote

comment

G

Grethhetha

Grasa/Sensible

i usually workout in evening so after i workout i just take a bath
upvote

comment

Eventos por Tiempo Limitado

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Audiencia

Todos los usuarios

Fecha Límite

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Es hora de ponerse picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!