picky logo
Productoscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Preocupación

Sleepymoggy user profile picture

Sleepymoggy

Seca/Resistente

dot367 Vistas

How to get rid bumps??

I don’t have acne but I have like small bumps on my face DOES SOMEONE KNOW HOW TO GET RID OF BUMPS?? I try to take good care of my skin but i always have those tiny bumps on my face 😩😩😩
upvote

comment

4 Comentarios

skinbabe user profile picture

skinbabe

Grasa/Resistente

you should exfoliate your skin regularly.. btw you can find many more tips if you search on discussion tabs
upvote

comment

Sleepymoggy

Seca/Resistente

ohh .. thank you .. will search for it later 🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️
upvote

comment

Bibii user profile picture

Bibii

Grasa/Sensible

Regular exfoliation really helps if the bumps are clogged pores which in most cases are do to the Bad cleansing or using product not meant for our skin, that is too thick and blocks the pores. It Can Also be milia, keratosis Pilaris or malassezia folliculitis, but most likely just closed comedones. Try using AHA+BHA exfoliant 🥰💕
upvote

comment

Sleepymoggy

Seca/Resistente

I see 🤔 alright will try it later 😘 thank you anyway 🥰
upvote

comment

J

jemimakish

Seca/Sensible

I also kinda have this but I I don’t really suffer with acne i usually suffer with uneven textured skin and I recommend you to exfoliate I recommend you to use aha bha clarifying toner make sure to try it 1-2 times a week first to see if it works and make sure to not over exfoliate and if it works you can use it alternately with clay mask exfoliator I am still 12 years old and I also do this and also sometimes tiny bumps can be luck of hydration so you should use hydrating toner or eccens try the pyungkyul hydrating eccen
AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner

COSRX
AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner

star rating

(1858)

favorite

upvote

comment

Sleepymoggy

Seca/Resistente

so helpful .. thank you 🥺❤️❤️❤️
upvote

comment

Eventos por Tiempo Limitado

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Audiencia

Todos los usuarios

Fecha Límite

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Es hora de ponerse picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!