picky logo
Productoscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Sorteos

Annie93 user profile picture

Annie93

Grasa/Resistente

dot332 Vistas

TMRM qualifications

Hi, as you may know that stylekorean arranges Try me review me quite often, I wanted to know is there any specific qualifications to get selected for that, as I have been applying for some time but I never got selected. I only have Instagram, no tiktok and YouTube channel, is it Because of this that I am not selected. Have you been selected for this? If yes , what do you I need to do for getting selected?
upvote

comment

9 Comentarios

xxygirl user profile picture

xxygirl

Grasa/Sensible

I'm not sure either but other influence say that 1. have post on IG 2. pretty shot 3. engagement rate more than 1% 4. have review something tbh, I think it mostly based on luck ... good luck 💖
upvote

comment

Annie93

Grasa/Resistente

oh thank you so much for sharing 💕😊
upvote

comment

skinwithclods user profile picture

skinwithclods

Grasa/Sensible

I only have Instagram and I’ve received TMRM before. I don’t think there is any particular criteria that they look for🤷🏻‍♀️ hope you get selected for one soon☺️
upvote

comment

Annie93

Grasa/Resistente

oh thank you so much for sharing 💕😊 this gave a bit of hope.❤️
upvote

comment

Dalia user profile picture

Dalia

Grasa/Resistente

I also only have an Instagram and was chosen a few times in the past but not at all recently. I think it might be pretty random. 🤔
upvote

comment

Annie93

Grasa/Resistente

thank you for sharing 💕😊
upvote

comment

skinxavior user profile picture

skinxavior

Grasa/Resistente

I also only have Instagram and never fill the Tiktok or YouTubr links. I got chosen twice, but I still have no idea how they selected the reviewers. I guess I'm just lucky? 🤷🏻‍♀️
upvote

comment

Annie93

Grasa/Resistente

lucky you 🙂 thanks for sharing 💕
upvote

comment

donaoktaviaa user profile picture

donaoktaviaa

Seca/Resistente

I got selected before and still waiting for the product. I think they dont have any specific criteria, maybe just need your luck. I also only have instagram. Good luck for you 🥰
upvote

comment

Annie93

Grasa/Resistente

thank you for sharing 💕💞 good luck to you too
upvote

comment

Eventos por Tiempo Limitado

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Audiencia

Todos los usuarios

Fecha Límite

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Es hora de ponerse picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!