picky logo
Productoscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Rutina

Gray17 user profile picture

Gray17

Grasa/Resistente

dot729 Vistas

Any tips for a beauty tester??

Hello!! Started reviewing different akincare products last month and it kinda overwhelming! May I ask for tips, advices and hacks on how to apply, when to use, schedules maybe? On uaing skincare products that are due for a review and line up after line ups. ๐Ÿ˜ญ I am grateful for the opportunity to try these products and I just really want to maximize and see the potential of a product without compromises. Hope everyone can share!!!! Happy monday!!
upvote

comment

20 Comentarios

Annisadivi user profile picture

Annisadivi

Grasa/Resistente

Wow, this is an interesting topic to discuss, before I also asked my mutual friend, the answer is .. it doesn't matter if you want to try any product as long as you have one mainstay product that prepares your skin before trying new products, such as cleansers or serums. ๐Ÿค” Then there are also those whose types are after the deadline for reviewing, try to return into basic skincare or fasting skincare first, in order to neutralize all the products that have been tried. I'm feel also very grateful to be able to try many products and still learn a lot because our skin condition always change by internal and external factors actually I'm still not satisfied with my answer, hope to get lots of tips from this topic ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ฌ
upvote

comment

ImAngie user profile picture

ImAngie

Seca/Resistente

I am taking notes โœ…. TY
upvote

comment

skinxavior user profile picture

skinxavior

Grasa/Resistente

If I have to try a product for review. I try to combine it with the same old routine for at least 2 weeks. I just add 1 new product at a time. So the result would be noticable
upvote

comment

everlastingbloom user profile picture

everlastingbloom

Grasa/Sensible

Thank you for your advise!๐Ÿคฉ
upvote

comment

Betweendots user profile picture

Betweendots

Grasa/Sensible

Do not start testing few products at the same time, leave at least 14 days window between starting new treatments
upvote

comment

koolklawz user profile picture

koolklawz

Grasa/Resistente

Congrats! My first tip is do NOT skip the patch test. It seems like a hassle, but itโ€™s well worth it. I open the product immediately and put a dab behind my ear, in the crook of my elbow, or on my chest. Iโ€™d suggest a week or two between new products, and adding them one at a time to your existing routine.
upvote

comment

everlastingbloom user profile picture

everlastingbloom

Grasa/Sensible

Thank you kindly for your useful advise! I am completely forgot about skin allergy!๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ‘
upvote

comment

jojobeauty16 user profile picture

jojobeauty16

Grasa/Resistente

try them all separately if you can and try to leave 7 to 10 days in between each new product xx and well done for becoming a reviewer xx๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’
upvote

comment

Eventos por Tiempo Limitado

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Audiencia

Todos los usuarios

Fecha Lรญmite

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Es hora de ponerse picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!