picky logo
Productoscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinión

skinxyna user profile picture

skinxyna

Seca/Resistente

dot129 Vistas

IG first post

Hi guys! I posted this to ask your opinion or an idea of what is your first post on your instagram skincare account to start your journey. I am literally new to this journey and also started to create my IG skincare acc as well. But I am not yet posting anything from there. So... can I have your opinions or any ideas? Should I introduce myself first on the first post or post a quote something like that? Since I don’t have anything yet product/s to review as of now. Thank you! 🥰🥤
upvote

comment

7 Comentarios

Smartskin101 user profile picture

Smartskin101

Grasa/Resistente

my first post was about skincare and I haven’t introduced my self yet
upvote

comment

skinxyna

Seca/Resistente

Ohhh I wonder what your IG acc, can I follow you there? What’s your @?
upvote

comment

Enris user profile picture

Enris

Grasa/Resistente

I'm not sure I haven't made a skincare dedicated account (and I don't think I'll ever have) but what I saw usually was people did post some skincare contents first and then after sometime they would introduce themselves 🥰 I hope your account grows well!!! ✨ All the best!
upvote

comment

Enris user profile picture

Enris

Grasa/Resistente

I do join giveaways and I haven't posted any reviews on my IG but I am soon going to, once I get my skin1004 Ampoule 🥰. it's will be quite a hassle for me to manage two accounts so I might use my personal account. Thankful I could be of help! ☺️
upvote

comment

Suriskinsdiary user profile picture

Suriskinsdiary

Grasa/Sensible

i introduced myself first😂
upvote

comment

skinxyna

Seca/Resistente

Hhahaha with a photo of you? Huhu i’m too shy to show my face gosh!
upvote

comment

saskiaskin user profile picture

saskiaskin

Grasa/Resistente

my first post was an introduction to myself and why I made my account
upvote

comment

skinxyna

Seca/Resistente

Alright Saskias, this is added to my list 🤗
upvote

comment

Winnietriesit user profile picture

Winnietriesit

Seca/Resistente

I think a first post should be an introduction of yourself! I’ve seen some users post a pic of themselves as their first post. And I’ve seen some people post a pic of their favorite products and introduce themselves in the description. There’s no right or wrong way. I personally think that an introduction post is best especially if you’re going to follow a bunch of skinfluencers after you create your account.
upvote

comment

skinxyna

Seca/Resistente

Thank you Winnie! This is added on my list, been wondering if there’s right or wrong first post to post. Selfie is a good idea right? Showing your face that this is you and this the start of my skincare journey 🥰
upvote

comment

Eventos por Tiempo Limitado

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Audiencia

Todos los usuarios

Fecha Límite

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Es hora de ponerse picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!