picky logo
Productoscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinión

joyskyn user profile picture
picky squad user badge

joyskyn

Grasa/Sensible

dot64 Vistas

What do you do with all your skincare collections?

Just want to ask what do you guys do with all your “extra” skincare collection? I’m sure all of us here has more than one cleanser, toner, moisturizer, serum & sunscreen. Do you keep them all until they’re expire? Do you give them away? Do you diligiently use them all? Do you do giveaways? Donate? Do share ❤️
upvote

comment

13 Comentarios

stanskincare user profile picture

stanskincare

Grasa/Resistente

I give them away to my family members and some of their friends. Also, I do feel like it is a waste to not be able to use them all and let them expire. So I just share and give them away 😊
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

joyskyn

Grasa/Sensible

Same! I share and give them away to my family members too
upvote

comment

Qyara user profile picture

Qyara

Grasa/Sensible

Apply the product on other part of body like hand, feets, and legs.
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

joyskyn

Grasa/Sensible

I’ve done this with my extra sheet mask essence but not with other products. This is a good idea as well! thanks for sharing
upvote

comment

elizabeth user profile picture

elizabeth

Seca/Sensible

I like buying asian skincare, so when I order something, I usually buy more than I need so when im done with something I can use something else. If i dont like something tho, or when I order a box, or 1+1, I give it to my friends or sisters.
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

joyskyn

Grasa/Sensible

yes so true! I like buying more skincare than I need as well. I like to try them and when some product doesn’t suit my skin type, I’ll give them away to family members (they don’t mind the hand down)
upvote

comment

sonnitranquilli user profile picture

sonnitranquilli

Grasa/Sensible

If I know I won't be able to use them, I tend to give them away. Otherwise I try to test each product, I keep them until the expiration date and I periodically check my collection to see if there's something I have to throw away.
upvote

comment

KDanielle  user profile picture

KDanielle

Grasa/Resistente

I usually use all the things I have. But if I have something I don’t like, I’ll give it to someone else or use it on the backs of my hands. I alternate my products so I usually go through things and I also don’t have too many things open at once.
upvote

comment

Eventos por Tiempo Limitado

kbeauty Picky x Goongbe | Pri-mmune Shampoo & Bath & Moisture Cream event

Picky x Goongbe | Pri-mmune Shampoo & Bath & Moisture Cream

Audiencia

Todos los usuarios

Fecha Límite

September 20th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Es hora de ponerse picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!