picky logo
Productoscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Preocupaciรณn

NatashaBaxter user profile picture

NatashaBaxter

Grasa/Sensible

dot141 Vistas

What are your skin concerns? ๐Ÿค—

I've had skin issues my entire life! It wasn't until I was diagnosed with PCOS, that I understood all of these skin issues were related to my hormonal imbalance. My skin goes through the absolute most sometimes and then on the very rare occasions, my skin looks clear (which is frustrating tbh). I'm happy that I can look at my skin today and be proud of it! My hope is that if you are someone struggling with skin conditions or concerns, you can see this post and be reminded that YOUR SKIN IS NOT A FLAW! If you're feeling up to it, I'd like you to drop your skin concerns in the comments section and let's embrace our skin today! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’—
carousel
upvote

comment

15 Comentarios

MissySoup user profile picture

MissySoup

Grasa/Sensible

My current skin concern right now is: 1) breakouts 2) dark circle 3) dark spots 4) skin irritation (itchiness) as my skin barrier has damaged T^T there are times where I have to remind myself to stop staring at the mirror for too long bcux that's when I start to see the obvious pores which I dun even bother to tackle it, then goes with the constant breakouts. it breaks my confidence quite often but sometimes I don't give a damn. Depend on my mood tbh haha
upvote

comment

NatashaBaxter

Grasa/Sensible

I struggle with the mirror as well. Sometimes I find myself just staring at my skin and then obsessing over my skin concerns ๐Ÿฅบ
upvote

comment

Gray17 user profile picture

Gray17

Grasa/Resistente

oily skin x hormonal breakouts๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ
upvote

comment

NatashaBaxter

Grasa/Sensible

Thank you for sharing love ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’—
upvote

comment

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Grasa/Resistente

currently I'm very annoyed by my dark circles๐Ÿ˜ญ
upvote

comment

elaineganuelas user profile picture

elaineganuelas

Grasa/Resistente

Aging and everything that comes with it ๐Ÿ˜‚
upvote

comment

llazyy user profile picture

llazyy

Grasa/Sensible

breakouts, PIE/PIH, blackheads, whiteheads, clogged pore (sebaceous filaments visible), closed comedones, rough texture, large pores
upvote

comment

Eventos por Tiempo Limitado

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Audiencia

Todos los usuarios

Fecha Lรญmite

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Es hora de ponerse picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!