picky logo
Productoscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Marca

launigi user profile picture

launigi

Grasa/Sensible

dot92 Vistas

Cos de BAHA

Hello beauties, Which are you impressions and feelings about this brand? Have you tried any products in particular that stole your heart? Right now I'm looking forward the delivery of my azelaic acid serum, and meanwhile I was eyeing all of the other goodies. Can't wait to read all of your experiences and thoughts! 👀
upvote

comment

2 Comentarios

Glowyforever user profile picture

Glowyforever

Grasa/Resistente

I am using their Azelaic acid at the moment. It didn’t stole my heart, but it’s pretty decent product. Ingredients are great, but I didn’t quite liked the texture. You can check my full review on IG https://www.instagram.com/p/CUHQfOiLMJq/?utm_medium=copy_link or here on Picky!
upvote

comment

launigi

Grasa/Sensible

Thank you, I’m checking it!
upvote

comment

illie user profile picture

illie

Seca/Sensible

Interesting.They come with cheap price and great ingredients but most of them has essential oil in it, my skin can't tolerate it well if it comes in stay-on product that's why I never think to bought their products
upvote

comment

launigi

Grasa/Sensible

Thank you for sharing!
upvote

comment

Eventos por Tiempo Limitado

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Audiencia

Todos los usuarios

Fecha Límite

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Es hora de ponerse picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!