picky logo
Productoscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Preocupación

A

alison4230

Seca/Resistente

dot90 Vistas

skincare help:(

i need help. :( I started a skincare routine and initially my skin looked like it was improving, but now I’m breaking out non stop. Every day I wake up with a new pimple and I’m so confused. I’m only using gentle products. I double cleanse with the inky list cleansing balm and then follow up with la roche posay hydrating cleanser, then I use cosrx propolis toner, I then use cosrx snail mucin, and finally I use dr Jart ceramidin cream as a moisturizer. My skins overall appearance looks healthier but I hate waking up to new pimples everyday. Does anyone know why this happens?
upvote

comment

2 Comentarios

oneskincarediary user profile picture

oneskincarediary

Grasa/Resistente

How long have you been using this routine? Some people may be sensitive to propolis or snail mucin (I find my skin doesn't like snail mucin very much). Maybe try a gentle/soothing serum in place of the snail mucin?
upvote

comment

A

alison4230

Seca/Resistente

thank you! I agree I think it’s the snail mucin! I didn’t use it for the first time last night and didn’t wake up with any new pimples!
upvote

comment

Unnily user profile picture

Unnily

Grasa/Resistente

try to stick to basic routine, make sure to cleanse well
upvote

comment

Eventos por Tiempo Limitado

kbeauty Picky x Goongbe | Pri-mmune Shampoo & Bath & Moisture Cream event

Picky x Goongbe | Pri-mmune Shampoo & Bath & Moisture Cream

Audiencia

Todos los usuarios

Fecha Límite

September 20th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Es hora de ponerse picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!