picky logo
Productoscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Sorteos

skincarebiased user profile picture

skincarebiased

Grasa/Resistente

dot313 Vistas

Picky Team saw our discussions?

You remember how there were multiple conversations about how event winners are now being chosen and why some keep getting picked multiple times while there are users that have never won once? A lot of people mentioned how Picky used to add flags to these events and how they’ve stopped😬 Looks like they heard us because THE FLAGS ARE BACK!😅 At least, now you’d feel much better knowing you couldn’t even win because the audience is already targeted📌 Hope this helps new Picky users too!
upvote

comment

22 Comentarios

Z

zoozoo

Seca/Sensible

im relieved that the flags are back and i will not waste my points on unknown giveaway
upvote

comment

jacyang user profile picture

jacyang

Grasa/Sensible

agreed!
upvote

comment

pristine user profile picture

pristine

Seca/Resistente

i assume they removed it to make it easier and more exciting lol they might think as to gain points back is actually as simple as being active in the app but there will always be pro&cons 🙈
upvote

comment

skincarebiased

Grasa/Resistente

I mean it’s nice to always log in to the app, there’s soo much more to learn and gain from😊 but it’s only fair for users that really want to try some products to know they’re not eligible, so they’re not constantly disappointed!
upvote

comment

ameliaoktarija user profile picture

ameliaoktarija

Grasa/Sensible

yes I wasted a lot of my points before and my country was not given a reward..so sad 😌
upvote

comment

skincarebiased

Grasa/Resistente

IKR! good thing the flags are back😅😅
upvote

comment

MissySoup user profile picture

MissySoup

Grasa/Sensible

Oh sorry what flags is that and where can I see it?
upvote

comment

elizabeth user profile picture

elizabeth

Seca/Sensible

if you go to “events” on User Rewards, you can see the country’s flag and name on the picture. Those countries are eligible for the giveaway.
upvote

comment

Eventos por Tiempo Limitado

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Audiencia

Todos los usuarios

Fecha Límite

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Es hora de ponerse picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!