picky logo
picky logo
Productoscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Sorteos

xuanxx user profile picture

xuanxx

Grasa/Sensible

dot273 Vistas

Can I cancel the order in Picky shop and combine two gifts in the same order?

Hi, I just got the mail that announces me to be selected in the events of Commonlabs light cream. I'm very happy and excited. Then, I would like to combine the last gift that is also come from Commonlabs with this one. What if I can delete the last order for the serum of Commonlabs and combine it with the new present. I messaged Picky Rewards on Instagram but I haven't got the message back. Hopefully I can get the answer from you soon and I appreciate yours response. 💖 Congratulate you on winning those events, by the way.
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

2 Comentarios

clumpsymai user profile picture

clumpsymai

Seca/Sensible

They said that you only received one ampoule
upvote

comment

xuanxx

Grasa/Sensible

Thank you 💖 I read the note. I got two seperate mails. I already checked out for receiving ampoule and got the confirmation. Now, shipping unit hasn't worked with my order. Therefore, I want to cancel it and place the new one for one ampoule along with one light cream in the hope of less shipping fee. I contacted with Picky team. Hopefully, they will deliver them together. 🍀
upvote

comment

watermelons user profile picture

watermelons

Seca/Resistente

they will send it together but you’ll get only one ampoule, it’s written in their email.
upvote

comment

xuanxx

Grasa/Sensible

Thank you 💖 I read the note. I got two seperate mails. I already checked out for receiving ampoule and got the confirmation. Now, shipping unit hasn't worked with my order. Therefore, I want to cancel it and place the new one for one ampoule along with one light cream in the hope of less shipping fee. I contacted with Picky team. Hopefully, they will deliver them together. 🍀
upvote

comment

Eventos por Tiempo Limitado

kbeauty Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum event

Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum

Audiencia

Todos los usuarios

Fecha Límite

September 27th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Es hora de ponerse picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!