picky logo
Productoscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Información

visuallynotshy user profile picture

visuallynotshy

Grasa/Sensible

dot659 Vistas

The ordinary niacinamide serum

Is the ordinary niacinamide 10% + zinc 1% serum safe for sensitive skin?????? Please let me know your experience how you choose niacinamide for sensitive skin 🙏🙏🙏
Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%

The Ordinary
Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%

star rating

(2531)

favorite

upvote

comment

32 Comentarios

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Grasa/Sensible

If you are very oily it should be fine, especially if you tolerate the 5% well. We have the same skin type and The Ordinary niacinamide worked really well for me 😊
upvote

comment

Hibaa user profile picture

Hibaa

Grasa/Resistente

not really. I have really oily skin but my skin freaks out when I use 10% niacinamide.
upvote

comment

paoooomov user profile picture

paoooomov

Grasa/Resistente

I recommend using products with a low percentage of Niacinamide, over time you increase the percentage so that your skin does not get irritated
upvote

comment

visuallynotshy

Grasa/Sensible

I'm currently using 5%
upvote

comment

KHHLuv user profile picture

KHHLuv

Grasa/Sensible

I wouldn't say that the niacinamide serum from the ordinary is the best choice for sensitive skin, because of it's high percentage. I personally broke out because of it, so I wouldn't recommend it anyway, but on the daily bests list on the discussion site is a post about niacinamide and vitamin c. There you can find some recommended niacinamide serums by an dermatologist 😊
upvote

comment

visuallynotshy

Grasa/Sensible

thanks a lot..it was really very informative
upvote

comment

Leah04 user profile picture

Leah04

Grasa/Resistente

generally I would say it is but I think you should try it it is okay for your skin! I personally love TOS niacinemide serum !
upvote

comment

therealchelsea user profile picture

therealchelsea

Grasa/Resistente

This is such a fantastic product. If you’re currently at 5%, I can’t see much irritation by integrating The Ordinary’s niacinamide serum into your skincare routine. Niacinamide in general is fantastic for your skin. It minimizes enlarged pores and improves the texture of skin, restores your skin’s defences against dehydration and the loss of moisture, and even outs skin tone and sun damage discoloration. The ingredient is frequently used in conjunction with AHAs, BHAs, sodium hyaluronate, glycerin, peptides, and all sorts of antioxidants. you will see synergistic results if you layer your niacinamide among your cleanser, toner, exfoliants, serums/treatments/moisturizers, and any other skin care products you may be using. Moreover, this line is known to be cruelty free, does not contain animal products, and is endorsed by PETA. Best of luck to you!
upvote

comment

Eventos por Tiempo Limitado

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Audiencia

Todos los usuarios

Fecha Límite

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Es hora de ponerse picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!