picky logo
Productoscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Informaciรณn

Judiel user profile picture

Judiel

Grasa/Sensible

dot453 Vistas

Product Review

KLAIRS Fundamental Eye Awakening Gel โœจ This gel moisturizer contains caffeine and red bean extract to maintain your eye area clean and fresh. It improves dark circles and skin tone while helping with de-puffing and anti-oxidizing. The gel applies with a cool and hydrating sensation to provide a refreshing finish. The quick absorption enables you to take care of your eye area even in busy mornings. + Cruelty free + PH 7.40 ยฑ 0.5 + Ethanol-free + Silicon oil-free + Artificial coloring-free + Artificial fragrance-free + Gluten-free + Vegan Friendly โœจ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ต ๐‘ฎ ๐‘น ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ซ ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ต ๐‘ป ๐‘บ โœจ Green tea jojoba oil argan oil caffeine โœจ๐‘ป ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฟ ๐‘ป ๐‘ผ ๐‘น ๐‘ฌ โœจ It has thin gel like consistency that absorbs in the skin well. Despite being gel like, it does have some viscosity to it. โœจ ๐‘บ ๐‘ช ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ต ๐‘ป โœจ No additional fragrances โœจ ๐‘ท ๐‘จ ๐‘ช ๐‘ฒ ๐‘จ ๐‘ฎ ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ต ๐‘ฎ โœจ The packaging has this neutral color it comes with a box. All important details were all written at the box. This eye gel comes in a pump bottle in 35ML. โœจHOW TO USE:โœจ 1) Apply toner after cleansing. 2) At your essence step, pump the Eye Awakening Gel 1/2 time and spread around your eyes, dabbing gently to help them absorb. 3) Finish your routine with a moisturizer. REVIEW: I love this eye gel because it really helps me with treating my dark circles at the same time it also helps me to de-puff my eyes in the morning. I use it twice a day every morning and night. I apply this on my under eyes then I massage it on my eye lids and under the brow bone and in the sides of my eyes because that's where the signs of aging shows. It has a cooling effect which I really love and it has a gel type of texture but not too greasy and my skin absorbs it quickly. See the picture above if it did brighten up my under eyes because I use it in less than 2 weeks yet but so far I am satisfied with my experience with this product. Itโ€™s really moisturizing, while not being heavy. ๐Ÿ› You can buy these products at Wishtrend link in my bio ๐Ÿ›’ Rating โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ What are you waiting for GRAB YOURS NOW ๐Ÿ›’๐Ÿ› #klairs #wishtrendtvkorea #wishtrendhaul #wishtrend #wishtrendstory #wishtrendtv #skincare #skincareph #reviewbyjudyel_pelina
carousel
upvote

comment

35 Comentarios

Beautywithhunnie user profile picture

Beautywithhunnie

Grasa/Resistente

thanks for your review
upvote

comment

Judiel user profile picture

Judiel

Grasa/Sensible

welcome โ˜บ๏ธ
upvote

comment

A

AshSkin

Seca/Resistente

thank you for this review! I have dark circles too and I might need to get this now ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค
upvote

comment

J

JenikoMarcel

Grasa/Sensible

Thanks for the review.:)
upvote

comment

nrzlkha user profile picture
picky squad user badge

nrzlkha

Grasa/Resistente

thnks for the review! btw, the product shot is great ^^
upvote

comment

Eventos por Tiempo Limitado

kbeauty Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum event

Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum

Audiencia

Todos los usuarios

Fecha Lรญmite

September 27th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Es hora de ponerse picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!