picky logo
Productoscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinión

mimi5 user profile picture

mimi5

Grasa/Sensible

dot57 Vistas

skincare tools

Do you use any electronic skincare tools or any tools at all?
upvote

comment

6 Comentarios

Betweendots user profile picture

Betweendots

Grasa/Sensible

I'm a bit of electronic skincare manic - I just love physics and chemistry and many of these devices base on both. So here's my list and tips how to get stuff: - Foreo Luna Fofo - buy regular Luna, Fofo is a scam in my opinion and it has AAA batteries which likes to leak - they have bad protection. - Xiaomi InFace - ultrasound peel which is also supposed to have EMS. ultrasound peel works great but EMS literally gives me a tiny electric shock, still it was cheap and worth it, now I want to get RF from this brand - ionic enhancers - I hate them, usually they are cheap and they do not work, I do not recommend getting jono/iontophoresis for home use since it's a current and it can be dangerous if you don't know how to use it, while the ones used at home usually are safe but they manuals are just a bulls**t - use (-) value on niacinamide or ascorbic acid serums since (-) works on these two ingredients. - LED masks - personally I only recommend LG Pra.L because of eye protection. Remember LEDs can be bad for your eyes, if you choose LED masks - choose ones with blue and red lights, rest is just not worth it/there's limited research on these two, while on blue and red light - even NASA made a research on light therapy. - Gua Sha - great but not for the face, it's safer to use your own hand - Jade Rollers - I kinda like them, but just like Gua Sha, you can do a great massage with your hands. If you have any questions about any tools, let me know, I'll try to help :)
upvote

comment

hexamuted user profile picture

hexamuted

Seca/Resistente

I use a microneedling device from BeautyBio.
upvote

comment

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Grasa/Resistente

yeah i have two ionic cleanser/massagers and a silicon sonic brush. i use them when i'm in the mood.
upvote

comment

clumpsymai user profile picture

clumpsymai

Seca/Sensible

I have a jade roller and a gua sha. I use them also when I'm in the mood. But it feels so relaxing to use it!
upvote

comment

ishiskin user profile picture

ishiskin

Seca/Sensible

I use an electric roller and cleasning brush (which you can also use as a facial massager)!
upvote

comment

Eventos por Tiempo Limitado

kbeauty Picky x Skin1004 | Poremizing Fresh Ampoule, Poremizing Light Gel Cream & Tea-Trica Spot Cream event

Picky x Skin1004 | Poremizing Fresh Ampoule, Poremizing Light Gel Cream & Tea-Trica Spot Cream

Audiencia

Todos los usuarios

Fecha Límite

November 8th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Es hora de ponerse picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!