picky logo
picky logo
Productoscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Ingredientes

astraldew user profile picture

astraldew

Grasa/Resistente

dot243 Vistas

What is your favorite skincare ingredient & why?

If you are like me & can't pick just one, top three will do! 1. Niacinamide - this have been life changing for balancing out my sebum production. 2. Centella Asiatica - It's my go to soothing ingredient. 3. Tremella Fuciformis - This ๐Ÿ„ is so hydrating! I want to eventually make "nature" journal pages of skincare ingredients & all their amazing attributes!
upvote

comment

35 Comentarios

wyatt user profile picture

wyatt

Seca/Sensible

hyaluronic acid! keeps my skin plump, hydrated and smooth! canโ€™t say no to hyaluronic acid๐Ÿ’•
upvote

comment

astraldew

Grasa/Resistente

True that! it's in so many of the products I own because it's just so reliable!
upvote

comment

Rosesarered45 user profile picture

Rosesarered45

Grasa/Resistente

Salicylic acid - replenish my skin to be free from acne/acne scar Retinol - reduce the appearance of wrinkle and fine lines. making my skin look healthy too
upvote

comment

astraldew

Grasa/Resistente

yes! I am a fan of retinol for sure! and I love salicylic acid in my body washes! but that's because I suffer from bacne and have breakouts on my shoulders and chest as well.
upvote

comment

farahaszar user profile picture

farahaszar

Seca/Resistente

-hyaluronic acid its my go to hydration -niacinamide my fave brightening ingredient.. when my skin looks dull i love using niacinamide to bring the lights back hehe -tretinoin i know itโ€™s harsh ingredients but this is the only ingredient help my acne to calm down.. Iโ€™ve try retinol but i dunno why it doesnt help at all maybe it tooks more time or the one i try is too mild
upvote

comment

farahaszar user profile picture

farahaszar

Seca/Resistente

i use 0.025% tretinoin and itโ€™s enough to help my acne and too hars for the rest of my face so i only use it as spot treatment ๐Ÿ˜‚
upvote

comment

HunniSab user profile picture

HunniSab

Seca/Resistente

Peptides work wonders on my skin.
upvote

comment

astraldew

Grasa/Resistente

Yess Peptides! Anything to help with the building blocks of our skin!
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Seca/Sensible

Yikes, forget favourite, I'm struggling to narrow which ingredients make it to top 3๏ธโƒฃ There's vitamin C, ceramide, retinol, snail mucin, lactic acid, tranexamic acid, peptide, mugwort, honey๐Ÿฏ I can't decide!! ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜…
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Seca/Sensible

@astraldew "tranexamic acid is primarily used as an ingredient that helps brighten dark spots and improve pigmentation." I've got a few stubborn PIH marks & sunspots which I'd like to get rid of. That's why I've recently added TA to my AM routine.
upvote

comment

Eventos por Tiempo Limitado

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Audiencia

Todos los usuarios

Fecha Lรญmite

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Es hora de ponerse picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!