Productoscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Otros

aimfortheglow user profile picture
super picky user badge

aimfortheglow

Seca/Sensible

dot91 Vistas

Help!!

Has anyone ever have a problem with their giveaway delivery?? I've been waiting for the BY ECOM giveaway and i must received a notification saying it was delivered but it's literally NO where. I messaged Picky but I'm just wondering if this has happened to anyone else? I've received many picky giveaways and NEVER have had a problem with delivery - tho this time is thru USPS.. I'm so stressed out and annoyed!! 😭
carousel
upvote

comment

3 Comentarios

BonnieJean user profile picture

BonnieJean

Grasa/Resistente

They may have marked it delivered but not actually delivered it. I would wait a day or two for it to show up. I've had that happen waaaay too many time to count. And with the holiday season upon us, it will probably get worse.
upvote

comment

Veracity user profile picture

Veracity

Grasa/Resistente

I’ve never had any problem with my giveaways before even when it was delivered by USPS, I’m in Ohio btw. But I’ve been hearing some packages got lost to wrong address or neighbor, maybe contact the post office near you.
upvote

comment

aimfortheglow user profile picture
super picky user badge

aimfortheglow

Seca/Sensible

I've never had problems either with my giveaway orders. its just frustrating.
upvote

comment

Eventos por Tiempo Limitado

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Audiencia

Todos los usuarios

Fecha Límite

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Es hora de ponerse picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!