picky logo
Productoscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Ingredientes

shuchitrivedi user profile picture

shuchitrivedi

Grasa/Sensible

dot350 Vistas

Diy homemade hairmask

Home made hair mask with minimal available ingredients at home. You guys should try this. Its very easy to make and application is super easy too. 😎 Key ingredients: Aloe vera+ mustard oil + coffee ❤️Aloe vera: 🍃Rejuvenates Dry Scalp And Hair. 🍃Relieves Dandruff And Itchy Scalp. 🍃Adds Soft Texture By Reducing Frizziness. 🍃Eliminates Microbial Infections. 🍃Curbs Hair Fall By Strengthening Hair Roots. 🍃Stimulate Healthy Hair Growth. 🍃Imparts Shine To Your Manes. 🍃Reduces Scalp Inflammation. ❤️Mustard oil: Using mustard oil as a scalp treatment may help protect or improve hair root health for stronger, thicker hair. Using this oil since ancient times. ❤️Coffee: This helps to transfer nutrients to the hair roots. As a result, your hair grows faster and becomes thicker. How to make it: Step1: Take a fresh aloe vera leaf, peel it and take out the pulp, either grind it or you can mix using a spoon. Step 2: Mix one spoon of coffee powder, Step 3: Add 2-3 spoons of mustard oil. Step 4: Mix them untill coffee and oil gets mixed. Step 5: Apply this paste/mask on the roots. Step 6: Leave it for 1-2 hour and then wash your head with a gentle shampoo. You can see the instant results on your hair
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

15 Comentarios

farahaszar user profile picture
picky squad user badge

farahaszar

Seca/Resistente

gotta saved it!!!
upvote

comment

shuchitrivedi

Grasa/Sensible

awesome 😎 thnkuuu ❤️
upvote

comment

Yesul1230 user profile picture

Yesul1230

Seca/Resistente

I'm saving this I have all the ingredients at home gonna try it soon and will post the results 😮
upvote

comment

shuchitrivedi

Grasa/Sensible

ohh wonderful ❤️ Please share with me also 😍
upvote

comment

Yesul1230 user profile picture

Yesul1230

Seca/Resistente

definitely going to share with you ☺️♥️
upvote

comment

punkypeony user profile picture

punkypeony

Grasa/Resistente

I expect it would stain blonde hair otherwise I’d try it.
upvote

comment

shuchitrivedi

Grasa/Sensible

ohh yeahhh that won’t work 🥲
upvote

comment

Eventos por Tiempo Limitado

kbeauty Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum event

Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum

Audiencia

Todos los usuarios

Fecha Límite

September 27th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Es hora de ponerse picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!