picky logo
Productoscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Preocupación

S

sweety9

Seca/Sensible

dot181 Vistas

Dark circles

I have purple blue eye circles it's cause of sleeping but any natural product or method to use that may help or some product that can be found in most town
upvote

comment

16 Comentarios

sheyshy user profile picture

sheyshy

Grasa/Resistente

based on opinion, I don't think there's any product to reduce it. i also face the sama problem 😢😭
upvote

comment

Vlora user profile picture

Vlora

Grasa/Sensible

to be honest I have really dark circles and I struggle sooooo much with it and I tried so many products but literally nothing helped me not even a bit !! I heard vitamin E (for example the little capsula which you take orally) helpes with brightening the skin and lighten up the under eye area. but it didn't help either. currently I am using these ones
Avocado Melt Retinol Eye Sleeping Mask

Glow Recipe
Avocado Melt Retinol Eye Sleeping Mask

star rating

(82)

favorite

ECM Advanced Repair Eye Lift

Albiva
ECM Advanced Repair Eye Lift

star rating

(0)

favorite

upvote

comment

E

elliebeans

Seca/Resistente

I use the avocado eye mask too. I feel it helps.
upvote

comment

Devilx3 user profile picture

Devilx3

Grasa/Sensible

I hear that product the contain vitamin k can help with dark circle but you might want to research it. If you go YouTube and search dark circle vitamin k. You can see video from dr dray. She can give you an explanation and also some product reccomendation as well. Before you decide if you want to get it.
upvote

comment

Enris user profile picture

Enris

Grasa/Resistente

I'm not sure but I guess hydration can help. Hydrate your skin well inside out. Other than that I'm not sure of anything that I can suggest 😅
upvote

comment

glowandsunshine user profile picture
super picky user badge

glowandsunshine

Seca/Sensible

I have that problem too but haven't found a solution yet
upvote

comment

Eventos por Tiempo Limitado

kbeauty Picky x Skin1004 | Poremizing Fresh Ampoule, Poremizing Light Gel Cream & Tea-Trica Spot Cream event

Picky x Skin1004 | Poremizing Fresh Ampoule, Poremizing Light Gel Cream & Tea-Trica Spot Cream

Audiencia

Todos los usuarios

Fecha Límite

November 8th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Es hora de ponerse picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!