Productoscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Información

Glowyforever user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Glowyforever

Grasa/Resistente

dot846 Vistas

❄️January empties❄️

While my December empties were mostly the products I loved and enjoyed using, in January I made an effort to also use up the products I’m not enjoying. I don’t like to be wasteful, so always try to finish everything, unless my skin is reacting badly to it. ♥️Products I loved: ⭐️Strivectin Multi-action Blue Rescue Clay Renewal Mask - really nice colour changing clay mask that doesn’t dry up on the face! ⭐️Clinique Anti-fatigue Eye Gel - my HG products for de-puffing the eyes! (the one I have on a picture is from men’s line as the lady’s one was out of stock, they are identical ingredients wise though). ⭐️Clinique All about Eyes Cream - ophthalmologist tested, fragrance free formula with pleasant texture that works great under makeup. 😕Products that aren’t bad, but I didn’t love: ⭐️Jumiso Pore-Rest PHA9 Deep Purifying Facial Toner - it does gently exfoliate and hydrates the skin, but the texture is too slippery and doesn’t absorb well, also feels a bit sticky. ⭐️A’pieu Mineral eau-marine Lip & Eye Remover - it removes all my eye and lip makeup well, but makes the area around my eyes feel dry. ⛔️Products I’m definitely not repurchasing: ⭐️Jouviance Glicolaser 5 Soft Peel Mask - clay mask texture that has sandy feel to it and smells really bad. Contains just 5% Glycolic Acid, but for some reason it stings like hell. Used it up on my feet😆 ⭐️Ren Clean Skincare Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic - unpleasant scent, foamy and sticky, burns my face pretty bad even though I’m not new to AHA. Can’t use it on face, so finished on the body. ⭐️Bite Agave+ Weekly Lip Scrub - quite expensive, but absolutely doesn’t worth it and doesn’t do much for my lips. Also sugar crystals are pretty big and feel abrasive. ⭐️Clinique Blackhead Solution 7 Day Deep Pore Cleanse & Scrub - it’s clay based product with abrasive particles, so I can’t see anybody using it as daily cleanser. It is ok as a mask, but I didn’t notice any improvement in blackheads. ⭐️Clinique Blackhead Solution Self-heating blackhead extractor - it does develop warming sensation when applied on the skin, but it doesn’t extract anything. The massage applicator is plastic and feels rough.
carousel
upvote

comment

47 Comentarios

Colleendoc1996 user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Colleendoc1996

Seca/Sensible

I got a deluxe sample of the Ren AHA/BHA mask----thank God I did a patch test!
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

Glowyforever

Grasa/Resistente

I’m not sure why it was burning my skin so much!? I’ve used higher concentration AHA before and it was just fine
upvote

comment

spud6767 user profile picture

spud6767

Grasa/Resistente

Very nice! I love that you waste not want not! I hate to be wasteful myself!
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

Glowyforever

Grasa/Resistente

yes! I don’t like to be wasteful and try to finish everything before it expires!
upvote

comment

Rems user profile picture

Rems

Grasa/Sensible

thanks for sharing this ☺
upvote

comment

Aditi27 user profile picture

Aditi27

Grasa/Resistente

your collection>>>>
upvote

comment

Eventos por Tiempo Limitado

kbeauty Ready to join the Picky Club? ♣️ event

Ready to join the Picky Club? ♣️

Audiencia

Todos los usuarios

Fecha Límite

September 20th

picky coins0
Picky app preview

Es hora de ponerse picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!