picky logo
Productoscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Sorteos

iJAYi user profile picture

iJAYi

Grasa/Resistente

dot493 Vistas

TIAM Giveaway

Hellooo~ So I previously won the Tiam giveaway and I received today the follow-up form, and the deadline is literally in four days 😵‍💫 but I didn’t even received the products 🥲 (I know that I can fill up the form answering “No” to the “question have u received the product?”) I just wanted to know if anyone else is in the same situation, and do u think Picky will extend the deadline? 🤔
carousel
upvote

comment

10 Comentarios

Hanaya user profile picture

Hanaya

Grasa/Sensible

I'm just asking this,may I know which country do you live in?
upvote

comment

iJAYi

Grasa/Resistente

I’m from France
upvote

comment

SkinGecko user profile picture

SkinGecko

Grasa/Sensible

Although I didn't receive the Tiam product, a lot of Picky winners from the Atopalm MLE Cream Giveaway also had this conflict. At first, they extended the deadline because Picky was well aware of the issue. Unfortunately, after that there seems to have been a problem with the final delivery as someone said here. Still, I'm hoping mine, yours, and everyone else's will still get it finally at their doorstep.
upvote

comment

iJAYi

Grasa/Resistente

Oh yeah I know about the Atopalm giveaway issue…thanks for the kind wishes 🥹💖 I hope we get our products soon !!
upvote

comment

wyatt user profile picture

wyatt

Seca/Sensible

I’d say it’s unlikely that picky would extend the deadline since a follow up form is sent, based on experience
upvote

comment

iJAYi

Grasa/Resistente

Ohh really ? I remember they extended the deadline for the Skin1004 giveaway even tho they already sent the follow up form 😅 What giveaway are your referring to when u say “based on experience” ? 😄
upvote

comment

keppers user profile picture

keppers

Seca/Resistente

It depends on how many people haven't received the product for them to extend the deadline. Once you receive it, you can use it for a few days and do your review then.
upvote

comment

iJAYi

Grasa/Resistente

oh okey~ thanks for the info ! 💖
upvote

comment

hashiskincare user profile picture

hashiskincare

Seca/Sensible

You can when the deadline comes, fill up the form and choose the option where it says that you didn't receive the product. It also happened to me with the Snail toner
upvote

comment

iJAYi

Grasa/Resistente

I know that, I said it above
upvote

comment

Eventos por Tiempo Limitado

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Audiencia

Todos los usuarios

Fecha Límite

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Es hora de ponerse picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!