Productoscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Picky

Picky user profile picture
picky user badge

Picky

Grasa/Sensible

dot5,314 Vistas

Picky’s Monthly Pick + GIVEAWAY! [NEW SERIES] 🙌

Hi lovely Pickies! 👋 A new exciting series is launching this October: Picky’s Monthly Top Pick! And we’re starting it off with Benton’s Honest Eyelash Serum 🎉 So, what is this new series? 🧐 Sometimes amazing products can get lost in the sea of skin, body and hair care out there. So we wanted to scoop these known or unknown gems and place them in the spotlight! But of course, adding our own Picky twist. Fun and educational - with maybe a few puns - is the Picky way so as we highlight our monthly pick, we’ll also share some skinformation and insight. Plus, you know Picky loves a theme. Taking a high quality product we think deserves some recognition, adding in some fun and educational insight and wrapping it all up in a monthly theme with a positive message 💌 All of this is why we made the Monthly Pick! It’s easy to say ‘this is the best,’ but Picky will tell you why, provide some valuable Expert information AND give you the chance to try it for yourself (hence the big GIVEAWAY!). We hope you all can take part in our new monthly series, because there will definitely be a chance for you all to participate 😉 Let us know what you think and possibly some products you think deserve to have the Monthly Pick!
Honest Eyelash Serum

BENTON
Honest Eyelash Serum

star rating

(572)

favorite

upvote

comment

543 Comentarios

natiLar user profile picture

natiLar

Seca/Resistente

wow! that's exciting! fingers crossed for everyone!
upvote

comment

Cherryblossoms user profile picture

Cherryblossoms

Seca/Sensible

good luck
upvote

comment

QueenPanda user profile picture

QueenPanda

Grasa/Sensible

this is exciting!!! 😍🙌
upvote

comment

mochadart user profile picture

mochadart

Grasa/Sensible

sure is! 🤩
upvote

comment

kee723 user profile picture

kee723

Seca/Resistente

I have not tried any Benton products. This is so exciting!! Thanks so much Picky💓
upvote

comment

Ashle user profile picture

Ashle

Grasa/Resistente

🥳me too
upvote

comment

kayajordyn user profile picture

kayajordyn

Grasa/Sensible

this is such a cool idea, i’ve already learned so much from picky and i can’t wait to learn more! thank you picky!
upvote

comment

tammyt user profile picture

tammyt

Seca/Sensible

So very true!
upvote

comment

salysheyyy user profile picture

salysheyyy

Seca/Sensible

ohhhh so exciting❤
upvote

comment

Eventos por Tiempo Limitado

kbeauty Picky x Centellian24 | Madeca Cream Time Reverse & 360º Shot PDRN Active Serum event

Picky x Centellian24 | Madeca Cream Time Reverse & 360º Shot PDRN Active Serum

Audiencia

Todos los usuarios

Fecha Límite

November 8th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Es hora de ponerse picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!