picky logo
Productoscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Rutina

KatieMoe user profile picture

KatieMoe

Seca/Sensible

dot187 Vistas

Organizing product samples? Tips?

Fellow skincare/makeup junkies how do you keep all of the samples you receive with purchases organized so they are easy to access and use. I have huge file boxes filled with all the stuff I get sent and I just put it away in a drawer. I was wondering if anyone had any clever organizational tips they could share?
upvote

comment

3 Comentarios

Beespacenaa user profile picture

Beespacenaa

Grasa/Sensible

I have separate boxes for eyes where i out eye cream/mascara, one box for face where i add moisturizers and serums, one box for perfume, one for body cream/body oil and one for everything else. i dont get much samples so these are so far enough for me
upvote

comment

KatieMoe

Seca/Sensible

i have so so much stuff but I think you are totally right that it makes sense to separate it! then I can just reach for the box of what I am looking for…I just have so many that I need to choose broad categories and then try to organize within that. like I use to try to put makeup together but then I had blushes and lipsticks and mascara and it just ended up all thrown in a box. i love that someone suggested a clear box and maybe I can put some dividers in them. thanks for responding to me!
upvote

comment

hoarderbeauty user profile picture

hoarderbeauty

Seca/Resistente

mine is sorted by category. I put each in a separate makeup bag and I label the dates when I received a sample. I try to go through them every few months to see what’s expiring or what I want to try. I have a huge collection though so I need it organized
upvote

comment

KatieMoe

Seca/Sensible

i love thé idea about thé dates! i am the same I have an enormous collection it’s boxes and boxes and I get so overwhelmed I just end up throwing them in a closet and it’s like digging and digging whenever I want to find something but I throw everything in one box so it makes sense to separate and label . thanks for the tips!!
upvote

comment

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Seca/Resistente

If you follow the Marie Kondo rule, every thing must have a home. So it’s good to place similar products in the same category in one container. Clear containers is your best friend. Also make sure you throw all the boxws, empty containers, and expired products away to make space
upvote

comment

KatieMoe

Seca/Sensible

the clear container idea is so great I think I need to do that for my makeup too. I’ve been putting things in those nice boxes Chanel and dior ship makeup in but they are opaque and I have to unstack to see what is in each box. do you (or anyone reading this) know a good brand of clear organizers? ones from Amazon or container store that will stack and maybe pull open and won’t break!!?
upvote

comment

Eventos por Tiempo Limitado

kbeauty Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum event

Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum

Audiencia

Todos los usuarios

Fecha Límite

September 27th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Es hora de ponerse picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!