picky logo
Productoscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Información

MimiMomoSkincare user profile picture

MimiMomoSkincare

Seca/Sensible

dot1,342 Vistas

❗️Wrong reviews of Skin1004 Ampoule❗️

I recently saw something that confused me. When I check the new Skin1004 Probiotic Ampoule in this app, I see soooo many people review the normal Centella Ampoule under this products (THIS IS NOT THE PROBIOTIC AMPOULE). Basically 20 out of the 21 reviews were the wrong product being reviewed😳. It is actually a totally different product from SKIN1004. I wonder what is going on. Is everyone a bit confused which ampoule is which, or is there a glitch in the app? When I scroll through the list I see so many people with photos of the other older ampoule. It's hard to find real reviews of the newest line like this AND it affects the overal rating of the product. If you reviewed any of these two Ampoules maybe try to check if you reviewed them under the right product 🤎 Thought to drop it hear as this might help many people😁 in the future as well. As these are two totally different ampoules
Madagascar Centella Ampoule

SKIN1004
Madagascar Centella Ampoule

star rating

(4312)

favorite

Madagascar Centella Probio-Cica Intensive Ampoule

SKIN1004
Madagascar Centella Probio-Cica Intensive Ampoule

star rating

(1106)

favorite

upvote

comment

34 Comentarios

Veracity user profile picture

Veracity

Grasa/Resistente

As much as this app is all about review, the fact that it always force back up whenever I want to read more reviews made it feel like other reviews were just stacked hidden away from only the first 5 reviews you can read, it’s really annoying and been too long for Picky to NOT doing anything about it!
upvote

comment

MimiMomoSkincare user profile picture

MimiMomoSkincare

Seca/Sensible

Same with comments. Sometimes when someone replies you want to see their reply but have to scroll through hundred messages first to even find the reply 😬 that can definetely do with an update 😊
upvote

comment

inlovewithbeauty user profile picture

inlovewithbeauty

Grasa/Sensible

it happenes with this app. also it works so slow for me
upvote

comment

hankisabelle1 user profile picture

hankisabelle1

Seca/Sensible

Same,Or Goes Off xx 💕
upvote

comment

skintastica user profile picture
picky squad user badge

skintastica

Seca/Resistente

I noticed that for The Skin House Toner and Serum review as well. Alot of people put the serum review under the toner section.
upvote

comment

Floozy20 user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Floozy20

Seca/Resistente

Thank you for sharing that info. Will definitely make sure I check I'm reviewing the right product
upvote

comment

DanielleSkin27 user profile picture

DanielleSkin27

Seca/Sensible

I have seen this with quite a few products!
upvote

comment

Eventos por Tiempo Limitado

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Audiencia

Todos los usuarios

Fecha Límite

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Es hora de ponerse picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!