🧐What's the deal with ...

prebiotics and probiotics in skincare🤔
upvote

comment

4 Comentarios

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Grasa/Resistente

So according to google, Paula's Choice and co. "Probiotics boost the production of peptides, collagen and ceramides in your skin. This increases the elasticity of your skin, which in turn reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Certain probiotics also reduce pores and have exfoliant properties that rejuvenate your skin." "Benefits of prebiotics for skin Keep the surface of skin—its first line of defense—balanced, younger-looking, and strong (3). Offset factors that lead to redness, dryness, and a weakened surface (4). Ward off signs of aging skin (4). Restore a healthy microbiome balance (good bacteria) (2)." And yes, I agree, my skin barrier is so nice when I use pre and probiotic skincare. My complexion is even and fresh, my skin is balanced, less oily etc.
upvote

comment

majesticbeast user profile picture

majesticbeast

Seca/Sensible

Agreed with above. I will add that we have a symbiotic relationship with good bacteria. The skin is an ecosystem. Kill off too many good bacteria, you're more at risk of bad bacteria or fungi over-growing, which could lead to issues like pimples or malessezia folliculitis. Promoting a healthy environment for friendly bacteria helps keep the balance.
upvote

comment

alitestingbug user profile picture

alitestingbug

Seca/Sensible

hello, it makes a huge difference in restoring the skin barrier and also irritated skin. I use something from Biome and it my insta account I showed a before and after if my inflamed skin on my wrist, after 3 uses the skin healed nicely. am all for it! also ferments like mizon essence work the same and my daughter right many skin allergies stopped having them after using this essence ..
Skin Power Original First Essence

Mizon
Skin Power Original First Essence

star rating

(25)

favorite

upvote

comment

Santinosmomma user profile picture
super picky user badge

Santinosmomma

Grasa/Resistente

this one has been amazing !! i love The Potions line. the Mugwort essence is my favorite
Skincarewithsky user profile picture

Skincarewithsky

Seca/Resistente

🤩 this looks interesting! wish there was some reviews on it here & nice choice, mugwort is loved by many people💚
upvote

comment

Eventos por Tiempo Limitado

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Audiencia

Todos los usuarios

Fecha Límite

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Es hora de ponerse picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!