picky logo
Productoscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Otros

skincarewithanjali user profile picture

skincarewithanjali

Seca/Sensible

dot215 Vistas

Can't upvote anyone!😩

Hey beautiful people, hope you're all having a great day! The thing is I'm not able to upvote anyone's reply to my comment for some reason, I mean the option is there but I can't click it for some reason. Does anybody know what's going on??? Is it some sort of a new update or what idk?? I'm so confused and I feel so rude for not upvoting /replying to people :((
upvote

comment

5 Comentarios

Lingua user profile picture
super picky user badge

Lingua

Seca/Resistente

Now that you mentioned,it clicked my mind.Its been happening to me for few days now,as its been on and off.Sometimes I can and other times not.So I thought maybe I already clicked on the upvote already and it won’t let you do it twice.Am not sure why or what.
upvote

comment

skincarewithanjali

Seca/Sensible

Ikr? At first I thought it was probably something wrong with my internet but then I realised that everything else was working fine it was just the picky app that was malfunctioning. Someone commented to click , go back and open the post/comment you want to upvote again and you will see that it has been upvoted and it's actually working , hope this helps but I will definitely be sending an email to picky
upvote

comment

Ruthieandskincare user profile picture

Ruthieandskincare

Seca/Resistente

I am pretty sure there is a upvote limit per day. I think its 50. As in previous years there has been abuse on the upvote system, groups forming upvoting each others comments to farm picky points even its irrelevant or do not add any value. Hence the limit
upvote

comment

skincarewithanjali

Seca/Sensible

Ahh yes although I do believe that you're right but the thing is that I hadn't opened picky all day and it still wouldn't upvote! This happened like 3 times and I was soo confused...
upvote

comment

qilss user profile picture

qilss

Grasa/Resistente

Since the latest update, the upvote button is a bit buggy but it still works. Try going out of the discussion after you upvote a comment then come back again to check. You should be able to see your upvote (or multiple upvotes if you tapped it a bunch of times)
upvote

comment

skincarewithanjali

Seca/Sensible

Omg yessss!!!! I tried and it's actually working but it's still very annoying, ig I'm gonna try sending an email to the picky team, they're lovely they'll probably look into it once informed
upvote

comment

skincareoverpizza user profile picture

skincareoverpizza

Grasa/Sensible

The picky app is always buggy! I’ll have to wait a few hours sometimes for me to be able to upvote, or even see discussions. Sometimes it works again after i shut down the app and open it again.
upvote

comment

skincarewithanjali

Seca/Sensible

NGL I'm kinda relieved it's not just me because it was stressing me out , I think something went wrong with my phone😩😩😩
upvote

comment

jeanby user profile picture

jeanby

Seca/Sensible

It's just glitch. It happened to me too. Sometimes I can't comment or post discussion other times I can't post a review.
upvote

comment

skincarewithanjali

Seca/Sensible

Same! It's sooo confusing, even right now I had to open your comment twive to reply!
upvote

comment

Eventos por Tiempo Limitado

kbeauty Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum event

Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum

Audiencia

Todos los usuarios

Fecha Límite

September 27th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Es hora de ponerse picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!