picky logo
Productoscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Picky

random user profile picture
picky user badge

random

Grasa/Resistente

dot2,066 Vistas

Curation List Available for everyone - win 2,000 points!

Thank you everyone who participated in the beta test previously. Curation List feature is fully launched now. Please go to the App Store/Google Play and update Picky to the newest version :-) - Create your own curation of products and share it with the Picky community. Whether it’s a wishlist, a collection of favorites, or a recommended routine, the power is in your hands. - Not only can you add your favorite products, you can now showcase your own reviews on your curated list of products too! - Love a list? Let the list writer know by upvoting and leaving a comment too You can also share your list to your Instagram stories or TikTok, and anywhere on the web by exporting it. Also, we have just enabled comments and upvotes so you can interact with other community members! Try it out now - and win 2,000 points instantly 🤩 P.S. check out my skincare own routine 🙌would love to hear your opinions about it :-P https://www.gopicky.com/curation/33/korean-men-late-30s-top-5-products-sep-23
upvote

comment

181 Comentarios

narameo user profile picture

narameo

Grasa/Sensible

Excited for this new feature 😆
upvote

comment

Ewikapotato user profile picture

Ewikapotato

Grasa/Sensible

meee tooo
upvote

comment

winterista user profile picture

winterista

Grasa/Resistente

Thank you for the information about the new-interactive feature. I'm a new Picky user and sooo excited to collect the pointss😆💫
upvote

comment

messijessie user profile picture

messijessie

Grasa/Sensible

I’m new as well and have been really enjoying this app. Actually I think im addicted lol 😂
upvote

comment

SyuenYee user profile picture

SyuenYee

Seca/Sensible

Awesome!! Can't wait to try it out!
upvote

comment

Ewikapotato user profile picture

Ewikapotato

Grasa/Sensible

meee toooo though I'm atill exploring it and tryin to understand things here and there 😅
upvote

comment

Profiterole user profile picture

Profiterole

Seca/Resistente

Wooo!!! Can’t wait to grow my list 😂
upvote

comment

messijessie user profile picture

messijessie

Grasa/Sensible

Same here ☺️👏💯
upvote

comment

Eventos por Tiempo Limitado

kbeauty Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum event

Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum

Audiencia

Todos los usuarios

Fecha Límite

September 27th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Es hora de ponerse picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!