picky logo
Productoscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Marca

climarie user profile picture

climarie

Grasa/Resistente

dot390 Vistas

My top 3 picks in toner for 2023

before the year 2023 ends, here are my top picks as an oily skin girlie when it comes to toner 💧 🌟 Haruharu Wonder Black Rice Hyaluronic Toner I fell in love with this toner right away. It’s my first and it worked like magic. I love the brand’s mission and because they lean on gentle, vegan friendly and cruelty-free ingredients. While everyone loves their sunscreen, you don’t want to sleep on their toner! 🌟 I’m From Rice Toner Because of its extensive history in Asian traditional skincare routines, this toner has a place on my heart. In terms of hydration, lightweight, and anti-aging, this product most certainly done all of it. This one keeps my complexion radiant and plump. 🌟 Roundlab 1025 Dokdo Toner A star-stealing toner! received two awards in a row starting in 2020. Infused with Seawater from Ulleungo Island that helps replenish skin. Packed with hydrating and soothing properties. Do you have one of these? Share your thoughts with us! 🫶🏼
Rice Toner

I'M FROM
Rice Toner

star rating

(1018)

favorite

1025 Dokdo Toner

Round Lab
1025 Dokdo Toner

star rating

(341)

favorite

Black Rice Hyaluronic Toner Free of Alcohol & Fragrance

HaruHaru WONDER
Black Rice Hyaluronic Toner Free of Alcohol & Fragrance

star rating

(519)

favorite

upvote

comment

12 Comentarios

Janete user profile picture

Janete

Seca/Resistente

Thanks for sharing
upvote

comment

christidiane user profile picture
picky squad user badge

christidiane

Grasa/Resistente

I also really like the HaruHaru Wonder Black Rice Toner. I haven’t tried the other two, but I’ve read many great reviews on them and have been wanting to try them both. Hopefully I will get to try them soon. Thanks for sharing your thoughts! 🥰
upvote

comment

Prabh user profile picture

Prabh

Grasa/Resistente

Thanks for the recommendation.
upvote

comment

UGCNINIA user profile picture

UGCNINIA

Grasa/Sensible

Rice toner is the best!
upvote

comment

Eventos por Tiempo Limitado

kbeauty Picky x SAM'U | pH Sensitive Cream Mist & Galacto Pore Serum event

Picky x SAM'U | pH Sensitive Cream Mist & Galacto Pore Serum

Audiencia

Todos los usuarios

Fecha Límite

October 18th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Es hora de ponerse picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!