picky logo
Productoscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Marca

crueltyfreenataly user profile picture

crueltyfreenataly

Grasa/Resistente

dot319 Vistas

Why is Mixsoon going viral?

Hi friends! Many of us have tried products by Mixsoon, especially their viral Bean Essence. Why do you think they are having such a big success right now in comparison to other k-beauty brands?
carousel
upvote

comment

22 Comentarios

qilss user profile picture

qilss

Grasa/Resistente

Because they kept sending this particular product to influencers, content creators and holding giveaways. So of course we'd see it everywhere online, because people keep reviewing it, creating an awareness of the brand/product thus making other people feel the need to try it since you keep seeing the same thing repeatedly. This is the current marketing strategy on social media. Other brands are also doing the same thing. Hence why there's always a new must-try item going viral every other week 🤣 This is not to say it's good or isn't good. That's down to the product itself and how our skin reacts to it.
upvote

comment

Mansanas user profile picture

Mansanas

Grasa/Resistente

True
upvote

comment

ScientificSelfcare user profile picture

ScientificSelfcare

Grasa/Resistente

They have utilized social media by sending their products to influencers and holding giveaways like the ones here on Picky.
upvote

comment

geris user profile picture

geris

Grasa/Resistente

I received this essence form Picky giveaway, probably half an year ago. I think it was new product then. So I was quite surprised that they are making second giveaway with it. I think it is part of the 'going viral' strategy. The essence itself has quite unique texture, and is nicely hydrating. I don't think it's life changing product for me. I also prefer products with less slimy texture. 🙂
upvote

comment

MelissaKarey user profile picture
picky squad user badge

MelissaKarey

Seca/Resistente

it’s definitely because of TikTok/ IG because it’s not that great of a product in my opinion 🤷‍♀️
upvote

comment

E

EvieD

Grasa/Resistente

Haven’t used it myself but I have to admit I love your honesty.
upvote

comment

Jolivares1717 user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Jolivares1717

Seca/Resistente

This is a big brand right now. I think the bean essence is so popular it is helped the brand become more successful
upvote

comment

Eventos por Tiempo Limitado

kbeauty Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum event

Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum

Audiencia

Todos los usuarios

Fecha Límite

September 27th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Es hora de ponerse picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!