Productoscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Makeup Help

iamMie user profile picture
picky squad user badge

iamMie

Grasa/Resistente

dot108 Vistas

Purito Wonder Releaf Centella BB Cushion

The BB Cushion was really cute, love the classic white compact case with an accent of mint green. It also has wonderful ingredients like Centella Asiatica and Hyaluronic Acid thats great for soothing and hydrating the skin. I also love the formulation because it was not patchy at all and a little dab will go a long way, because it is full coverage but doesnt feel heavy. But unfortunately, it's a miss for me because it doesn't match my skin tone. I'm a morena filipina so I have a lightly deeper skin tone. The cushion shades sent to me where Neutral Ivory, that was super light on me, and Light Beige, that looked grey on my skin. It was really disappointing that they dont have deeper shades, because their formulation is spot on. I do hope they come out with more shades 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
carousel
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

9 Comentarios

myskincaresituation user profile picture

myskincaresituation

Seca/Resistente

Omg so cute! Hope they have more shades too
upvote

comment

Jolivares1717 user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Jolivares1717

Seca/Resistente

Thank you for sharing this
upvote

comment

JenShaf1 user profile picture

JenShaf1

Seca/Resistente

I love the Purito Green! Thanks for sharing.
upvote

comment

Beautywithhunnie user profile picture

Beautywithhunnie

Grasa/Resistente

I love using BB cushion, but yes, it takes a few tries to find one that matches my shade better
upvote

comment

robinhop user profile picture
super picky user badge

robinhop

Seca/Sensible

A lot of Korean Cuahions, BB Creams, CC Creams are very limited with shades, would be great if they did come out with some medium & darker shades!
upvote

comment

Eventos por Tiempo Limitado

kbeauty Ready to join the Picky Club? ♣️ event

Ready to join the Picky Club? ♣️

Audiencia

Todos los usuarios

Fecha Límite

September 20th

picky coins0
Picky app preview

Es hora de ponerse picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!