picky logo
Productoscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Marca

glowdiaryugc user profile picture

glowdiaryugc

Grasa/Resistente

dot458 Vistas

Korean brands that collaborate with creators:

hey besties! if you want Korean prs, I gotcha! firstly, you have to pitch brands via email or DM and then wait for their reply. secondly, you should have atleast 1k followers (sometimes brands can send you prs even if you have 500 followers. it depends on the brand) here are some brands that collaborate with small creators : @isntree / @isntree_ar ( via insta dm) @heimish_uk ( via insta dm) @body_blendz ( via email: promotions@bodyblendz.com.au) @velyvely_global ( via insta dm) @elizavecca (via email Email address: elizaveca@daum.net and elizaveca@hanmail.net) @p.calm_official ( via both) @miguhara_global (via dm) @eyeofhoruscosmetics (via both) @theplantbase_official (via both) @ongredients.global ( via Instagram dm) @vegetologybeauty_global (via tiktok DM) @sungbooneditor_global (via Instagram dm) @somebymi ( you have to fill the form that's in their Instagram bio, they will reach out to you if you're selected) @purito_official ( same as above) @mixsoon_official ( you have to fill the form in their bio, they will send you without informing, its like a surprise) you can also email them if you wanna do paid collaboration with them
upvote

comment

40 Comentarios

glowdiaryugc

Grasa/Resistente

do y'all want some tips on pitching? or pitch examples?
upvote

comment

JeejeeLoteria user profile picture
picky squad user badge

JeejeeLoteria

Seca/Resistente

Yes that would be great
upvote

comment

DiscoveringDaily user profile picture
super picky user badge

DiscoveringDaily

Seca/Resistente

Thank you for the information! You’ve been reading my mind. I have never reached out to anybody unless an opportunity fell into my lap!
upvote

comment

glowdiaryugc

Grasa/Resistente

I'm so glad I could help! It's all about taking initiative and putting yourself out there - you never know what opportunities might come your way. Good luck with your outreach efforts, and I hope you land some amazing collaborations!🫶✨💗
upvote

comment

Jolivares1717 user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Jolivares1717

Seca/Resistente

Thank you for sharing this with us
upvote

comment

glowdiaryugc

Grasa/Resistente

You're welcome! I'm happy to share and help others grow. Good luck with your collaborations🎀
upvote

comment

ezatulSkincareDiary user profile picture
super picky user badge

ezatulSkincareDiary

Seca/Sensible

Thanks for the sharing 😊
upvote

comment

luvmeeh89 user profile picture

luvmeeh89

Seca/Sensible

Thank you! 🫶
upvote

comment

Eventos por Tiempo Limitado

kbeauty Picky x Skin&Lab | Vitamin C, Retinol & Niacinamide Serum event

Picky x Skin&Lab | Vitamin C, Retinol & Niacinamide Serum

Audiencia

Todos los usuarios

Fecha Límite

October 11th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Es hora de ponerse picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!