picky logo
Productoscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Información

wh user profile picture

wh

Grasa/Resistente

dot666 Vistas

cheapest skincare you've ever bought 👀

hiii i'm curious hehehe what is the cheapest skincare product that you've ever bought? ✊🏻
upvote

comment

47 Comentarios

clumpsymai user profile picture

clumpsymai

Seca/Sensible

In Germany we have a lot of drugstore products that cost approximately 1$ ! Some of them are really good! They are rather basic and if not they are packed with essential oils and alcohol. But for example I bought this sunscreen for 6$ and it has 200ml! And the ingredients are really good!
MED Sonnengel LSF 50 100ml

Sunozon
MED Sonnengel LSF 50 100ml

star rating

(8)

favorite

upvote

comment

kata272 user profile picture

kata272

Grasa/Resistente

Oohh I love this sunscreen. I use the octocrylene free version so it’s better for the eyes. And Balea Med is also a great budget brand. I love both 🥰 (I’m from Hungary).
upvote

comment

lovebloomieskin user profile picture
picky squad user badge

lovebloomieskin

Grasa/Resistente

this one is the cheapest and very affordable i ever bought I'm shock it's very cheap usually at sephora everything's expensive😂😅
Niacinamide

The Inkey List
Niacinamide

star rating

(453)

favorite

upvote

comment

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Grasa/Resistente

A set of 4 bottles of 30ml hyaluronic acid serum for only 11$. So 2,75$ for 1 bottle of 30ml hyaluronic acid serum!!!😳 the brand was called GENIE IN A BOTTLE and i think it was from Hong Kong (EDIT: it was from Taiwan actually!!) but I'm not sure it was a long time ago. despite the crazy cheap price it was very good quality, literally same as a 30$ hyaluronic acid serum and gave me excellent results 😳😳💓
upvote

comment

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Grasa/Resistente

aleo Vera gel from yubiso ( a Japanese store kinda ? ) 😊😊
upvote

comment

Eventos por Tiempo Limitado

kbeauty Picky x Goongbe | Pri-mmune Shampoo & Bath & Moisture Cream event

Picky x Goongbe | Pri-mmune Shampoo & Bath & Moisture Cream

Audiencia

Todos los usuarios

Fecha Límite

September 20th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Es hora de ponerse picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!