picky logo
Productoscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Rutina

plainandunpolished user profile picture

plainandunpolished

Grasa/Resistente

dot85 Vistas

off we go!!! but with what?

Hello dear ones! I'm going away at the end of September and I'm already thinking about which products to take with me. โœˆ๏ธ I'm considering minimizing my routine to water-based cleanser, toner, moisturizer and that goes without saying, sunscreen. What are your travel essentials? Do you travel minimalist or do you have everything with you? Looking forward to your answers! ๐Ÿ˜Š
upvote

comment

5 Comentarios

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Grasa/Resistente

minimalist ! ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ I prefer to only bring the essentials so that u k just in case if thereโ€™s some great drugstore or shopping mall there so I can bring more products back lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
upvote

comment

Fuyuka user profile picture

Fuyuka

Grasa/Sensible

Since my routine is already minimalist (cleanser, toner, moisturizer and sunscreen), I just pack them with me and off we go ๐Ÿ˜†
upvote

comment

DewyCica user profile picture

DewyCica

Seca/Sensible

cleanser, toner, serum, moisturizer, sunscreen, and sheet mask ๐Ÿ˜…same thing lol, but I choose the lightweight ones heheh
upvote

comment

plainandunpolished user profile picture

plainandunpolished

Grasa/Resistente

Good tip ๐Ÿ˜
upvote

comment

mq user profile picture

mq

Grasa/Resistente

It depends on how long my trip is ๐Ÿ˜‚ if its just a short trip, I only take cleanser, moisturizer, and sunscreen with me. If its a long trip about 7 days or more, I bring oil cleanser, foam cleanser, toner, serum, sheet masks, moisturizer, and sunscreen. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜‚
upvote

comment

Eventos por Tiempo Limitado

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Audiencia

Todos los usuarios

Fecha Lรญmite

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Es hora de ponerse picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!