picky logo
Productoscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Sorteos

Skincareat40 user profile picture

Skincareat40

Seca/Sensible

dot90 Vistas

did not receive giveaway product?

I won the purito oat calming cream but the product has not arrived! When I check the tracking information, it just says shipment is being forwarded, please wait patiently. And the due date is October 21. Has anyone had this happen before? If I say I did not receive the product, will I be penalized in the future?
upvote

comment

3 Comentarios

hashiskincare user profile picture

hashiskincare

Seca/Sensible

No. I don't think you will be penalised. The product is on its way but taking too long. Write to Picky, let them now and they wil very likely give you a new deadline for posting your review.
upvote

comment

Skincareat40

Seca/Sensible

thanks for the information!
upvote

comment

mq user profile picture

mq

Grasa/Resistente

Contact picky first and ask about possible deadline extension for you. Also, there's a form that you need to fill up, there's a question there if you have received the product, you can click 'no' and update the form once you have tested the product already. 😬
upvote

comment

Skincareat40

Seca/Sensible

thanks for the help! update. I did send an email to picky asking if I could get an extension. they just responded saying that they cannot grant individual extensions and that I should just fill out the form saying NO, did not receive the product.
upvote

comment

Eventos por Tiempo Limitado

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Audiencia

Todos los usuarios

Fecha Límite

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Es hora de ponerse picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!