picky logo
Productoscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Marca

Flutteralien user profile picture

Flutteralien

Seca/Sensible

dot231 Vistas

🎈Canadian chain store brands

I live in Canada. Do you know if any of these chain stores' brands are cruelty-free? I don't choose skincare stuff from them, but just wondering Pharmacy stores 🫐Rexall: Be Better, Rexall and Kit 🍓Shoppers: Life Brand Grocery stores 🥦Sobeys: Compliments 🥝Safeway: Safeway 🍋Superstore: President's Choice
upvote

comment

5 Comentarios

DanielleSkin27 user profile picture

DanielleSkin27

Seca/Sensible

You can check crueltyfreekitty.com to see if they are listed there.
upvote

comment

Voluntesting user profile picture

Voluntesting

Grasa/Resistente

quo beauty is shopper's line and it is cruelty-free. Usually if you can't find the "this is cruelty-free" type of info prominently displayed, it's a safe bet that it isn't and I can't find it for PC or Life. it may be product specific instead of brand-wide.
upvote

comment

Robynrose user profile picture

Robynrose

Seca/Sensible

it can be a little bit confusing if it's a sub-brand, but the parent brand like Loreal Paris or Estee Lauder isn't. there are regionally cruelty free brands. Until recently, China has required animal testing, so any brand that was sold to the Chinese market was required to test. so Loreal Paris is a giant conglomerate, and some of their sub-brands don't sell in China and are CF, but Loreal does sell in China and has participated in animal testing. it depends on who you want to hold to account, the sub brand, or the parent company.
upvote

comment

Robynrose user profile picture

Robynrose

Seca/Sensible

it might take a few days, but you can usually find a contact us email and ask. I do this for Korean brands when I can't read their website. (You dont need to use ALL photos!)
upvote

comment

Flutteralien

Seca/Sensible

what do u mean "All photos"?
upvote

comment

missjbeauty user profile picture

missjbeauty

Grasa/Resistente

I am in Canada. I get alot of my products from Sephora. They have more variety than the big chain stores
upvote

comment

Flutteralien

Seca/Sensible

i was wondering about those brands not for skincare
upvote

comment

Eventos por Tiempo Limitado

kbeauty Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum event

Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum

Audiencia

Todos los usuarios

Fecha Límite

September 27th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Es hora de ponerse picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!