Produkcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Masalah Kulit

silviadicienzo user profile picture
picky squad user badge

silviadicienzo

Berminyak/Sensitif

dot42 Dilihat

Sebaceous filaments

I tend to have a lot of sebaceous filaments on my nose and it's hard for me to get rid of them. I use every night the cleansing oil but it doesn't help that much. Any recommendations?
upvote

comment

4 Komentar

Ipostskincare05 user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Ipostskincare05

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

Sebaceous filaments are totally normal and are a natural part of your skin. They might look like blackheads but they serve a different purpose by helping oil flow to your skin's surface when you cleanse your skin too frequently or aggressively, it can backfire and make these filaments more noticeable To help reduce the appearance of sebaceous filaments and make them look smaller you can introduce gentle exfoliation into your skincare routine. Products containing salicylic acid or using clay masks can be effective in minimizing their appearance without harming your skin. Also It's important to remember that sebaceous filaments are normal and everyone around you has them too. There's absolutely no need to feel self-conscious about them.💕
upvote

comment

qilss user profile picture
picky squad user badge

qilss

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

BHA twice a week and clay mask once a week. You can't get rid of sebaceous filaments permanently, they'll always come back since they are part of our skin. But you can minimize its appearance with the right routine and products.
Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask

INNISFREE
Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask

star rating

(563)

favorite

Chestnut BHA 2% Clear Liquid

ISNTREE
Chestnut BHA 2% Clear Liquid

star rating

(184)

favorite

upvote

comment

deadflo user profile picture

deadflo

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

Keep in mind that they're not black heads and are part of the skin. They don't do away but you can minimize the appearance with BHA products or clay mask.
upvote

comment

Acara Terbatas Waktu

kbeauty Picky x SAM'U | pH Sensitive Cream Mist & Galacto Pore Serum event

Picky x SAM'U | pH Sensitive Cream Mist & Galacto Pore Serum

Hadirin

Semua pengguna

Batas Waktu

October 18th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Saatnya menjadi Picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!