picky logo
Produkcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Masalah Kulit

LeidyMR user profile picture

LeidyMR

Berminyak/Sensitif

dot56 Dilihat

Expressions lines

Is there a product that helps with the expressions lines next to the mouth? Have you try this one?
Needles No More Expression Line Smoother

Dr. Brandt
Needles No More Expression Line Smoother

star rating

(0)

favorite

upvote

comment

3 Komentar

SashaGrace user profile picture

SashaGrace

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

Wrinkles are usually an age thing, because our skin doesn't produce the same amount of collagen it used to. Honestly, the only topicals to help with this are products that increase cell turnover like retinoids or spicule products (Isntree Booster 2000/VT Reedle Shot). But those are typically pretty irritating. You can also use skin devices to stimulate skin into producing more collagen. Foreo microcurrent, NIRA Laser, Tripollar radiofrequency, etc
upvote

comment

ViviLK user profile picture
picky squad user badge

ViviLK

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

I have heard that there are some sticky silicone patches for the face, to keep it from moving much, and they help with the lines on the long run. I haven't tried them yet but I'm thinking of buying the ones for boob/neck area as I'm a side sleeper, and lines are showing now.
upvote

comment

Mucci user profile picture
super picky user badge

Mucci

Kering/Sensitif

Thank you for your question! I was wondering the same thing. 👍😊
upvote

comment

Acara Terbatas Waktu

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Hadirin

Semua pengguna

Batas Waktu

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Saatnya menjadi Picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!