picky logo
Produkcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Perbincangan Merek

carolglamsup user profile picture

carolglamsup

Kering/Sensitif

dot64 Dilihat

picky rewards

is it true that picky only give rewards to ppl that have won previously? i read that on tiktok that some acc never got pick even tho they keep applying for it. but i don’t know if that is legit or not.. i got my first picky rewards after starting this acc on Septembe, is there a limit of one acc to win in a month? bcs i applied for others but alas i did not win
upvote

comment

2 Komentar

Trereviewsforu user profile picture

Trereviewsforu

Kering/Sensitif

It is true that some members never get picked or may win sporadically while others win consecutively, as for the reason why, one can only speculate. However there are several factors that must be considered e.g detailed reviews, presentation (photos/videos) and participation. To my understanding, the brand selects the winners so it really depends on what they're looking for. I'm one of the lucky ones because my winning streak has continued for a year now so I don't believe there's a limit.
upvote

comment

Populat97 user profile picture

Populat97

Berminyak/Sensitif

I got my first Picky win even when I had 0 upvotes, reviews, referrals, and all that. I wasn’t active at all before my first win. But I think it depends on the type of content you post on TikTok or Instagram. If you're not posting skincare or beauty stuff, you might not get picked as a winner. I kept winning the giveaways after I became more active on Picky, though. Also, try to include good pictures in your reviews—it might help! I don’t think they put a limit on how many you can win in a month, either.
upvote

comment

Acara Terbatas Waktu

kbeauty Picky x Skin1004 | Poremizing Fresh Ampoule, Poremizing Light Gel Cream & Tea-Trica Spot Cream event

Picky x Skin1004 | Poremizing Fresh Ampoule, Poremizing Light Gel Cream & Tea-Trica Spot Cream

Hadirin

Semua pengguna

Batas Waktu

November 8th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Saatnya menjadi Picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!