picky logo
Produkcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opini

Sang user profile picture

Sang

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

dot1,093 Dilihat

Quality over quantity

I miss those times where threads on Picky give a real thought of quality content instead of users posting discussion driven by points earned. ☹️ I mean I don’t want to throw shade to anyone but I’m afraid with the increasing number of users on the app, some may just use Picky because of the points, rewards, and giveaways.
upvote

comment

28 Komentar

muts user profile picture

muts

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

I know some people may join picky to get a giveaway and they made a lot of discussions for the sake of the points. But, there are a lot of people that make a discussion because they are lost and really curious about skin and skincare. I think we could give our attention to the ones that needs our help 😀 I guess even it becomes big and there is nothing we can control about what people want to write or discuss, we can control what we want to react or give an attention too 😀
upvote

comment

Sang user profile picture

Sang

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

Yes, I agree with your standpoint 💯 I love how picky is a platform for healthy learning and helping each other out. Which is why I don’t generalize the idea, I just see plethora of spam posts lately that are kinda irrelevant and I cannot avoid to express my disappointment.
upvote

comment

mochiface user profile picture

mochiface

Kering/Sensitif

I hate it when there are posts that only contains one-liner tip. Then creates another post then puts on another tip. Like girl, you can put all those tips in one post if you really intend to help your fellow Pickers.
upvote

comment

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

Yea that’s right but I hope everyone will made good use of this app. Instead of just coming here for points & giveaways. There’s still lots of other great things to learn from this platform 🥰🥰
upvote

comment

chrysant user profile picture

chrysant

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

I just joined this app last month so I don't know how it was look like. but I love being here and this community. in my early days I was here, I felt that ppl here were really skincare enthusiasts! I scrolled down the discussion tab & got to know new things, also new products from ppl. I'm even curious how someone can be sps babes bcs tbh they have cool answers and reviews! you are right! its bcs their quality over quantity✨
upvote

comment

IvyPedrozo user profile picture

IvyPedrozo

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

I miss that time too..
upvote

comment

Acara Terbatas Waktu

kbeauty Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum event

Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum

Hadirin

Semua pengguna

Batas Waktu

September 27th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Saatnya menjadi Picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!