picky logo
Produkcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Masalah Kulit

Einstein user profile picture

Einstein

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

dot500 Dilihat

textured skin and pores are normal

Hi picky fam, I realize that some of the influencers out there are talking about this topic and I think that this should be heard. I’m not a skincare expert and I only started my skincare journey 3 years ago. I used to be that kind of people that looking for poreless skin condition when I first started doing skincare. After 3 years of taking care of my skin, my pores are still visible but I am happy with the result as my skin become healthier. Please keep in mind that we all started our skincare because we want a healthier skin condition. I’m not aiming for a *PORELESS* skin cause it doesn’t work in that way. The picture down there is how my skin looks recently, leave a comment with your current skin condition so we can have more discussion in this topic. Ps: sometimes, lighting can really helps to make your skin looks nicer and sometimes bad lighting can make your skin looks worse.
carousel
upvote

comment

15 Komentar

Veracity user profile picture

Veracity

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

I’m heading to 40 next year and I embrace the aging process gracefully! I feel comfortable with my pores, wrinkles here and there plus some cute darkspots. Some people my age may look younger or older than me, I’m thankful what God gave me through my parents, my job is to take good care of myself. It’s not just skin, it’s the whole of me 😊💕
upvote

comment

Kiki67 user profile picture

Kiki67

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

Very good attitude 👍🏼 I'm 54 years old now and I try 🤭 to think like you.
upvote

comment

ElenaCroitoru user profile picture

ElenaCroitoru

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

Texture is totally normal. I've started a consistent routine 3 years ago and my skin looks way better than before but is normal to see my pores, my wrinkles. Thanks for bringing it up
upvote

comment

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

I second this !! 🤩🤩 pores is a part of our skin anatomy & we need it to functions !! 😌😌
upvote

comment

isaglowup user profile picture

isaglowup

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

Yess and thank you for the reminder!
upvote

comment

alifa0509 user profile picture

alifa0509

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

I agree with youuu! Textured skin is normal!
upvote

comment

Acara Terbatas Waktu

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Hadirin

Semua pengguna

Batas Waktu

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Saatnya menjadi Picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!