Produkcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Connect

skintastica user profile picture
picky squad user badge

skintastica

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

dot353 Dilihat

How shocking is this?!?!

This is EMBARRASSING BUT I'm gonna share it with you anyways. I just finished a mask last night (Miracle Noir Mask by Dead Sea Premire). It comes in a glass jar with 2 compartments. One compartment for the mask and the 2nd compartment for a magnet. You spread on the mask and then take it off with the magnet then wash off. I LOVE this mask and it always makes my skin glow and results remain quite a few days after. So I forget to use this mask regularly. I remember I've had it for a while but can't remember how long. Went to check the expiry date and it turns out it expired in Dec 2008! 😱😱😱🤣🤣 I was quite shocked but hey, if it looks alright, it smells alright, texture is alright, it still provides amazing results, can't complain. And yes I usually try to finish my products before the expiry (for the exception of this one). Are you as shocked about the expiry date as I was? I wish I could see your reaction 🤣
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

11 Komentar

annaya user profile picture

annaya

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

Shocking? Yes. Relatable? Also yes 😅
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

skintastica

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one 🤜🤛
upvote

comment

Calypsooo user profile picture

Calypsooo

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

Yesss! I am really surprised since I’ve also consumed some snacks (although not that long) that has already expired a year ago lol.
upvote

comment

skinwitherica user profile picture

skinwitherica

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

Oh my! That is very old! 🤣 I'm glad you didn't get any negative reactions.
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

skintastica

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

Surprisingly the results were still amazing. I guess the amount of salt in the dead sea is a natural perservative. Or I've got iron skin 🤣
upvote

comment

IsaacBear user profile picture

IsaacBear

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

So surprised 😱😱 Luckily it is a wash-off mask which does not stick too long on your skin.
upvote

comment

meumeu user profile picture

meumeu

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

Wow that's shocking and shout out to your skin for taking it without any prblem 😮
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

skintastica

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

Thanks! I'm so glad it worked out well.
upvote

comment

Acara Terbatas Waktu

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Hadirin

Semua pengguna

Batas Waktu

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Saatnya menjadi Picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!