picky logo
Produkcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Masalah Kulit

Z

zoozoo

Kering/Sensitif

dot175 Dilihat

skin barier?

My face will get red bumps(not acne) of too oily and too moisturized(some moisturizer)the bumps usually disspear fast and some times the bumps come when not oil or too moisturized(rarely happen),is that happen to you?is this broken skin barier?what should i used or do,any reccomendation product (moisturizer or other)?
upvote

comment

5 Komentar

Fuyuka user profile picture

Fuyuka

Berminyak/Sensitif

If you already know the cause, like overhydrated, I guess you could cut out some hydrating products and see the reaction to find the culprit. You might also suspect about the possibility of sensitized over some ingredients in the product you use.
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Kering/Sensitif

Hmm.. sounds like there might be product(s) which doesn't agree with your skin. Perhaps return to a basic skincare routine for 2 weeks. Slowly add in 1 product at a time after that. It'll help find out if it's any of the products from basic routine or one of the others. I'd appreciate if you followed me on IG. I'll follow you back ๐Ÿ’• @blueskies8whiteclouds
upvote

comment

FragranceFree4Life user profile picture

FragranceFree4Life

Kering/Sensitif

I get bumps when I use too much Niacinamide. Niacinamide is in a lot of products itโ€™d be worth checking if your products have it high up on the ingredient list
upvote

comment

silviayuli user profile picture

silviayuli

Kering/Sensitif

are you have some kind of allergic on Niacinamide? If it is yes, what is your reaction of it?
upvote

comment

enne user profile picture

enne

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

it doesnโ€™t sound like a broken skin barrier. are the bumps itchy? if they are, have you considered that it could be fungal acne? from your description, too oily and/or too moisturized can trigger fungal acne as they thrive in the presence of oil. ofc it could be that your skin is sensitive to some ingredients like others have suggested. if youโ€™re not sure why youโ€™re sensitive to, i suggest, removing one product at a time and observing the changes
upvote

comment

Z

zoozoo

Kering/Sensitif

it does not itchy they usually disappear quickly i just curious abou it, thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š
upvote

comment

I

inasnabilah

Kering/Sensitif

scrolling comment section, thank you everyone ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป
upvote

comment

Acara Terbatas Waktu

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Hadirin

Semua pengguna

Batas Waktu

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Saatnya menjadi Picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!