picky logo
Produkcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Tawaran & Berita

jojobeauty16 user profile picture

jojobeauty16

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

dot1,870 Dilihat

Skincare Shelfie

Just starting a thread hoping that everyone will share their Skincare Shelfie. I'm so nosey and love to see what others are using.
carousel
upvote

comment

165 Komentar

zanaaaa user profile picture

zanaaaa

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

this is my shelfie ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป pretty messy tbh ๐Ÿ˜‚ I will put the skincare I use the most on the table while the other one in storage beside table ๐Ÿ˜
upvote

comment

Bibii user profile picture

Bibii

Berminyak/Sensitif

I love your aesthetics! ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ’•โญ
upvote

comment

HeyIamDito user profile picture

HeyIamDito

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

im just using a gift box as the storage ๐Ÿ˜‚ and also im not using much skincare, just products that my skin needed. the less the better hehe
upvote

comment

kaweeel user profile picture

kaweeel

Berminyak/Sensitif

Same! I keep mine on a small box too haha it's so sad that they fit there, a very smol collection, but I'm glad I'm using them all up๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
upvote

comment

KNJxKTH user profile picture

KNJxKTH

Berminyak/Sensitif

Wow! That's a lot! It's been only 2 months since I started my skin care journey so my skin care products I think would only cover half of your bottom shelf row. Lol. I'm curious if you have tried all of them? And how do you keep track of all the products (like shelf life, when was product opened, expiration dates, etc)? :)
upvote

comment

jojobeauty16 user profile picture

jojobeauty16

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

hey!! yes I have tried them all and I constantly rotate my items so that everything gets used inside the expiration date. I do keep a book where I write everything down, as in when I got the product, when it was opened etc. I do alot of reviews for companies so that is why I have so much. If something doesnt suit my skin it gets passed on to friends and family xx
upvote

comment

xxygirl user profile picture

xxygirl

Berminyak/Sensitif

omg what a beautiful shelfie ๐Ÿ˜
upvote

comment

Acara Terbatas Waktu

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Hadirin

Semua pengguna

Batas Waktu

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Saatnya menjadi Picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!