picky logo
Produkcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Info Produk

J

jaderobinson89

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

dot249 Dilihat

Using Retinol In Routines.

So this is something I have been playing around with for some time. So I have oily/acne prone skin and have been finding it so difficult to find a retinol product that works with my skin! I have tried various brands but the main issue for me was that most of the more moderate to high retinol products were oil based. And my skin does not like that at all!! I placed 4 drops rubbed all over face and neck and three hours later my skin STILL felt oily. So, I am about to try a retinol emulsion! Seems like a much better choice for my skin type! What retinol ok product do you all use and how to do find absorbsion and layering with other products?
upvote

comment

1 Komentar

qilss user profile picture

qilss

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

I feel you! I used The Ordinary's Retinol in Squalane and it was still oily despite controlling the amount and simplifying my routine. Also the PAO is way too short I couldn't finish it in time πŸ˜” I'm currently using the one from Cos de baha. It's not oily and absorbs well into my skin.
Retinol 2.5% Serum + Vitamin E

Cos de Baha
Retinol 2.5% Serum + Vitamin E

star rating

(49)

favorite

upvote

comment

J

jaderobinson89

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

yeah I didn’t even get through 1/4 before I had to bin it because of the PAO!! oooooh I am gonna have a look at that one now! thanks for the recommendation!!! xx
upvote

comment

Acara Terbatas Waktu

kbeauty Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum event

Picky x Nacific | Fresh Herb Origin Serum

Hadirin

Semua pengguna

Batas Waktu

September 27th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Saatnya menjadi Picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!