picky logo
Produkcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Masalah Kulit

R

rosaceabae8

Kering/Sensitif

dot26 Dilihat

Cellulite

Hello. Today i would like to discuss on this topic, i haven't seen similar and i think that is 'problem' that affects most of the women. Cellulite is a very common, harmless skin condition that causes lumpy, dimpled flesh on the thighs, hips, buttocks and abdomen. The condition is most prevalent in women. Many people try, with variable success, to improve the appearance of their skin through weight loss, exercise, massage and creams marketed as a solution to cellulite. Have you tried some products and have you seen an improvement? Do you think that products that are labeled for that are effective?
upvote

comment

1 Komentar

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

I haven't tried any products as I don't think any of them were proven to be effective enough. Apparently retinoids or caffeine may help but I can't afford retinoids to cover my thighs with it ๐Ÿ˜… The only thing that I think has been working is exercise, toning and building muscle. Although sitting in a certain way still reveals cellulite in my thighs even though I have low body fat. Such is life ๐Ÿ˜ญ
upvote

comment

Acara Terbatas Waktu

kbeauty Picky x Centellian24 | Madeca Cream Time Reverse & 360ยบ Shot PDRN Active Serum event

Picky x Centellian24 | Madeca Cream Time Reverse & 360ยบ Shot PDRN Active Serum

Hadirin

Semua pengguna

Batas Waktu

November 8th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Saatnya menjadi Picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!