picky logo
Produkcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Info Produk

skincarewithian user profile picture

skincarewithian

Berminyak/Sensitif

dot196 Dilihat

COMMONLABS REVIEW!

Brighten your skin with Commonlabs Vitamin C Gel Cream! I used this for a week and I definitely had a great time! It smells good and perfect for oily/sensitive skin like me. TEXTURE ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I know that it is a brightening gel cream and when it made a contact to your skin the gel suddenly turn to liquid and has light texture. SKIN FEELING ⭐⭐⭐⭐ When i first used the product i experienced a burn-like feeling on my face but it subside slowly. It is non-sticky and absorbs quickly. On the morning after going out to bed, I didn't experienced any oiliness on my face which is great because i have a oily/sensitive skin yet this product helps in balancing the dryness and oily feel on my face. FRAGRANCE ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Literally smells like a fresh orange! Smells heaven as it's made with Pure Vitamin C! SKIN HYDRATION ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ It gives a hydration my skin needs and never leaves the skin feel dry! So it is great for dull skin! If you want purchase kindly visit their pages: FB: Commonlabs. Philippines IG: @commonlabs.ph Shopee: shopee.com/commonlabs.ph Product Link: https://shp.ee/9ynzz8f Take note that the product(s) i used may work for me but not for you. It's much better if you stick of what you're currently using and what suits your skin. #COMMONLABS #COMMONLABS_PH #VitaminSkincare
carousel
carousel
carousel
Vitamin C Brightening Gel Cream

COMMONLABS
Vitamin C Brightening Gel Cream

star rating

(316)

favorite

upvote

comment

10 Komentar

skinnusa user profile picture

skinnusa

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

Thank you for sharing 💕
upvote

comment

skincarewithian user profile picture

skincarewithian

Berminyak/Sensitif

thank you!
upvote

comment

allaboutskin user profile picture

allaboutskin

Kering/Sensitif

great shots! thanks for sharing ❤
upvote

comment

Acara Terbatas Waktu

kbeauty Picky x SAM'U | pH Sensitive Cream Mist & Galacto Pore Serum event

Picky x SAM'U | pH Sensitive Cream Mist & Galacto Pore Serum

Hadirin

Semua pengguna

Batas Waktu

October 18th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Saatnya menjadi Picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!