picky logo
Produkcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Bantuan Rutin

skincarebiased user profile picture

skincarebiased

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

dot233 Dilihat

How to Layer Your Skincare!

Hi Pickies!🌟 I know it gets confusing real quick when trying to figure out what to apply before what, especially when the product names are also confusing! In these cases, I keep this 10-step routine handy, to serve as a reminder✨ [View image below] For other ways I remind myself on layering correctly, you can read it up here: https://www.khairahscorner.com/skincare/how-to-layer-your-skincare-products-10-step-routine/ Hope that helps!😊 P.S these steps are not set in stone, there’s no one “right way” to layer! As long as you work with the “apply from thinnest to thickest” rule, it’s all still good👍
carousel
upvote

comment

26 Komentar

HannahJade user profile picture

HannahJade

Kering/Sensitif

i personally use my mask after toner or ampoule or essencss and serums to seal in all that goodness. then after that i layer it eyecream then emulsion, cream and sunscreen
upvote

comment

skincarebiased user profile picture

skincarebiased

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

works just as well too!✨ Personally, I don’t follow the routine completely too, it just reminds me which step may come before what but I apply depending on the weight of the products. As always, the “thinnest to thickest” rule never fails!
upvote

comment

apricot user profile picture

apricot

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

thanks! this is very helpful
upvote

comment

disinclined user profile picture

disinclined

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

thank you for the information!!
upvote

comment

Acara Terbatas Waktu

kbeauty Picky x Goongbe | Pri-mmune Shampoo & Bath & Moisture Cream event

Picky x Goongbe | Pri-mmune Shampoo & Bath & Moisture Cream

Hadirin

Semua pengguna

Batas Waktu

September 20th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Saatnya menjadi Picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!