picky logo
Produkcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Giveaway

pinkbarbie user profile picture

pinkbarbie

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

dot94 Dilihat

Giveaway shipping

Hey guys! Iโ€™m using Picky for quite some time and had participated in more than 10 giveaways, but never won. Since Iโ€™m living in a country that is rarely on shipping lists (๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ท) I wonder does it have to do something with me not winning. Do people from some countries have a bigger chance of winning due to shipping? โœจ don't get me wrong I am not a person obsessed with winning, but many giveaway products aren't available in my country so I would like to win and try them :)
upvote

comment

6 Komentar

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

I do hope Picky gives you a chance too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
upvote

comment

pinkbarbie

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š
upvote

comment

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

It could be a factor since logistic plays an important role. The target demographic is also plays a factor whether you are or you are not. It is business after all.
upvote

comment

pinkbarbie

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

so no winning for me :(
upvote

comment

Winnietriesit user profile picture

Winnietriesit

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

Your country may be a factor, but your reviews play a big part too. I looked at your profile and a lot of your reviews are very short and brief. I would recommend editing your reviews to improve them in length and quality. For example, discuss the texture, consistency, scent, and your experience using the product. Picky wants to see that you can write a good review.
upvote

comment

pinkbarbie

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

thank you very much for advice, I will work on it :)
upvote

comment

NiaRey user profile picture

NiaRey

Kering/Sensitif

itโ€™s worth emailing Picky with your question to find out for sure, they are really sweet and reply in good time rewards@gopicky.com
upvote

comment

Acara Terbatas Waktu

kbeauty Picky x Goongbe | Pri-mmune Shampoo & Bath & Moisture Cream event

Picky x Goongbe | Pri-mmune Shampoo & Bath & Moisture Cream

Hadirin

Semua pengguna

Batas Waktu

September 20th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Saatnya menjadi Picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!