picky logo
picky logo
Produkcurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Perbincangan Merek

withloveblondie user profile picture

withloveblondie

Kering/Sensitif

dot197 Dilihat

Brand giveaways not including smaller countries?

So I havenโ€™t been a content creator for too long, but I have noticed that smaller creators than me already receive PR and gifted products from brands (not necessarily from picky but in general) and I still havenโ€™t been approached/contacted nor have I won any giveaway. This got me wondering. ๐Ÿค” Do you think it could do anything with the country you are located in? I am an expat in a tiny European country where population is less than 1 million. I post content approx. 3-4x a week and try to always put good quality reviews with nice visuals. Curious to hear your thoughts! ๐Ÿ™‚
upvote

comment

10 Komentar

Ruthieandskincare user profile picture

Ruthieandskincare

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

Unfortunately yes. It also matter on where your followers are base from. If for example you have more local followers, your likely to get collab deals from local brands. Also brands are businesses as well, They have marketing plans and target market which include countries they want to break into and sell there so they will look for influencers with followers or target audience from those countries.
upvote

comment

withloveblondie

Kering/Sensitif

Yes, makes sense.. I guess will have to continue spending my own coin on skincare products ๐Ÿฅฒ
upvote

comment

elaineganuelas user profile picture

elaineganuelas

Berminyak/Tidak Sensitif

I noticed that too. I'm from a third world country and when brands approach me and know my location, the deal is off ๐Ÿ˜‚
upvote

comment

withloveblondie

Kering/Sensitif

No way, just like that?! Must be so demotivating, hope you get some good brand deals soon ๐Ÿฅบโค๏ธ
upvote

comment

vinluancathrine user profile picture

vinluancathrine

Kering/Tidak Sensitif

maybe one of the reasons isnthat the shipping availability, because some of the company is not allowed to ship their products to a specific place or country. Just ask if they are shipping to your country for sure.
upvote

comment

Acara Terbatas Waktu

kbeauty Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300 event

Picky x VT Cosmetics | Reedle Shot Face Mask Set & Reedle Shot 300

Hadirin

Semua pengguna

Batas Waktu

October 25th

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Saatnya menjadi Picky

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!